Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Objectively best Sniper?

SupremeMachine_V1

Question

I’m wanting a sniper that excels at raw damage per shot. High damage all around, with and without crits, I don’t really care for the status chance or damage on it. I just want to know so I can complete unveil Rivens that want me to consecutively headshot enemies on the PoE.

4 answers to this question

You already have a good answer, and what I suggest may have been patched out, but if the Riven just wants consecutive headshots, and specifically not kills, then Eidolons at night are actually pretty good, easy method to employ. Their heads are huge, easy to hit, you won't damage them, but will count for the purpose of Rivens. Unless you specifically need kills, then obviously go with normal enemies. 

Also depending on the Riven, you can also use a Secondary to accomplish this. Like the Knell or Arca Scisco (if the Riven is for a shotgun, but asks for headshot kills from over 100 meters away etc) you can use your Secondary to do the task. 

• Like 1

I still think the Lanka is pretty good for actual damage. I usually just bring any sniper for rivens and just fly around cloaked in the Itzal to avoid panicking the enemies.

On 2024-06-25 at 6:59 PM, SupremeMachine_V1 said:

I’m wanting a sniper that excels at raw damage per shot. High damage all around, with and without crits, I don’t really care for the status chance or damage on it. I just want to know so I can complete unveil Rivens that want me to consecutively headshot enemies on the PoE.

Take a shotgun loaded with MS mods. I have a boar with 28 MS. If it's daytime, shoot a knee on a thumper once, challenge done. If it's nighttime shoot the eidolon in the head once. Done.

If you really want to make life miserable for yourself and use a sniper for this...I like vectis prime (if you have it). Hitscan sniper with a 7x zoom.