Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want a new Warframe but I don't know the best way to do this!

(XBOX)TheSecondSon358

Question

I didn't know the best place to post this, so I thought here was good enough. 

So, I really want a new Warframe. I still use my starting one, Excalibur. It's max lv 30, has fairly good mods and have them pretty well upgraded. Now, I'm currently on Neptune and am about to reach the junction for the next planet. I've done MOST of the nodes on the other previous planets and places. So far, my Warframe has been pretty good in keeping me alive. But TBH, I've been getting pretty sick of it and really need to get a new, better one. But I don't know how I'm supposed to do this. It's frustrating because I've got a bunch of parts for different Warframes but not the blueprint. I've got a few blueprints but not the parts (Xaku, Chroma and a few others). Now, I know there is the Market and know about trading with other players, but I haven't gotten familiar with that yet. Also, I'd really prefer to earn everything as I play. Should I even have a new one by or should I not worry about this? I'd appreciate any help and advice here!

Edited by (XBOX)TheSecondSon358
  • Like 1

11 answers to this question

To @(XBOX)TheSecondSon358,

You're will have to catch them all ... (yeah like pokemon).

Personally, I've been playing from the start and get them in the order following wikia list.

Most players will tells you to get the last one because it is powerfully (I'd say buggy)

What you may choose is to get what you prefer in style or gameplay...

Duviri Circuit is a good way to get ALL part in one GO with most MODS.

Circuit is Week 6 Hydroid or Mirage or Limbo (1 choice)

Next is Week 7 is Mesa, Chroma or Atlas (1 choice)

• Like 1

You can buy main blueprints directly in the market for ~35K credits for most warframes, whos parts drop from the planet bosses. For example, rhino can be farmed as early as reaching venus assassination mission.

You can find how to farm each specific frame on warframe wiki.

Edited by FulfillMyWill

You should take the habits of checking the wiki to know where things are available, it's really helpful more than the info you have ingame (sadly).

For frame you can get their blueprint and parts in different way depending on the frame. Some gives you their bp with quests and you have to farm their parts through some game mode, some have their bp in the market and you get their part by farming Bosses, some have everything in the the Tenno lab in Dojo.

You can also get most Frames that have a Prime variant through the Circuit, giving you their bp, part and even an augment, but you can only select 1 per week out of 3 choice.

For which Frame to focus on, it depends on what you playstyle you'd prefer. As a really good and underrated Frame, you can get Zephyr in the Dojo (you'll need a clan for that) she is a Frame based mainly on Grouping abilities, while also having huge weapon amplification (you get more crit with her passive while being airborne, and you can get indecent damage by using your weapon on your 4th ability).

5 hours ago, (XBOX)TheSecondSon358 said:

Boss fights on each planet have parts for a frame. Ceres - Exta = Frost, Europa - Naamah = Nova, Venus - Fossa = Rhino. Each of those handle certain content more easily. If you get tired of running bosses repeatedly for parts, you could do quests to acquire other frames. In-game > option button > quests. If you get tired of doing quests you could run the Duviri circuit; there's a selection of three frames to pursue that rotates every Sunday night.

Edited by (PSN)Magician_NG

11 hours ago, FulfillMyWill said:

You can buy main blueprints directly in the market for ~35K credits for most warframes, whos parts drop from the planet bosses. For example, rhino can be farmed as early as reaching venus assassination mission.

You can find how to farm each specific frame on warframe wiki.

Oh, ok. Didn't know you could use credits to buy any. Thanks for letting me know!

11 hours ago, Toa_Ignika said:

You should take the habits of checking the wiki to know where things are available, it's really helpful more than the info you have ingame (sadly).

For frame you can get their blueprint and parts in different way depending on the frame. Some gives you their bp with quests and you have to farm their parts through some game mode, some have their bp in the market and you get their part by farming Bosses, some have everything in the the Tenno lab in Dojo.

You can also get most Frames that have a Prime variant through the Circuit, giving you their bp, part and even an augment, but you can only select 1 per week out of 3 choice.

For which Frame to focus on, it depends on what you playstyle you'd prefer. As a really good and underrated Frame, you can get Zephyr in the Dojo (you'll need a clan for that) she is a Frame based mainly on Grouping abilities, while also having huge weapon amplification (you get more crit with her passive while being airborne, and you can get indecent damage by using your weapon on your 4th ability).

Ok, I'll start checking the wiki more, Didn't realize how useful it actually is. Thanks!

18 hours ago, (XBOX)TheSecondSon358 said:

I know there is the Market and know about trading with other players, but I haven't gotten familiar with that yet

You can't trade WF parts. You can only trade PRIME PARTS.

I didn't read all replies but I believe the circuit is open to all new players (maybe that changed) but check the wiki for access to the circuit you can get a frame every week

6 hours ago, (XBOX)Player244024418 said:

You can't trade WF parts. You can only trade PRIME PARTS.

I didn't read all replies but I believe the circuit is open to all new players (maybe that changed) but check the wiki for access to the circuit you can get a frame every week

you just need to complete the Duviri quest to access the circuit (and the Duviri quest is accessible once you've done the intro quest)

Am 26.6.2024 um 10:56 schrieb (XBOX)TheSecondSon358:

So, I really want a new Warframe. I still use my starting one, Excalibur. It's max lv 30, has fairly good mods and have them pretty well upgraded. Now, I'm currently on Neptune and am about to reach the junction for the next planet. I've done MOST of the nodes on the other previous planets and places. So far, my Warframe has been pretty good in keeping me alive. But TBH, I've been getting pretty sick of it and really need to get a new, better one. But I don't know how I'm supposed to do this. It's frustrating because I've got a bunch of parts for different Warframes but not the blueprint. I've got a few blueprints but not the parts (Xaku, Chroma and a few others). Now, I know there is the Market and know about trading with other players, but I haven't gotten familiar with that yet. Also, I'd really prefer to earn everything as I play. Should I even have a new one by or should I not worry about this? I'd appreciate any help and advice here!

As mentioned above, the wiki is your best friend. You won't just spend days reading it, but maybe weeks?

And if you want something specific, like a specific Warframe, then you can get specific help.

And there's also the Duviri Circuit. Here you can completely unlock a Warframe set. For new players, it's extremely worthwhile to check out the offer every week.

On 2024-06-26 at 11:50 PM, (XBOX)TheSecondSon358 said:

Ok, I'll start checking the wiki more, Didn't realize how useful it actually is. Thanks!

Checking the wiki will answer any and all questions you may have and it's a good place to get familiar with.

If you prefer getting your info on frame acquisition in-game, there is an easy and quick way. Go to the market click on any warframe and hover over their blueprint. Most blueprints you can buy for credit and the information for where to gather their party will be written there while you're hovering over them. It usually tells you where to get the blueprint and parts for warframes, whose blueprints aren't sold for credits.

As many suggested the easiest way to gather both blueprints and parts for new warframes is to play the Circuit, unlocked after the Duviri Paradox quest. That will require you spend some time in the Circuit during the week and are limited to 1 per weak. The frames are on a set rotations, so eventually you can get even the ones you missed on any current week.

For Prime Warfames, you have to get all their parts from relics that are opened during void fissure type missions. Recent prime warframes have their relics drop from most normal missions. Most old prime warframes are vaulted and come back into rotation from time to time, via Prime resurgence. You can get their reclics for Aya, gathered from bounties and other activities around the star chart.