Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Tenno New voices... [Spoiler-Free Topic]

SonataSama

Hello Warframe Dev/Staff

first of all Hello it's been ages since last time i reach.
second thank you very much for the amazing none stop content Love warframe the most.

here's why i have this ticket.
it's more like a feedback and questioning about the [old Tenno voices] at this point I am sure many other than myself already reach about this subject.

why do we have to change them and if we had too [why re-record the old stories ;-; ??] 

To be crystal clear, I do not like the new voices what so ever,,, as [Raven] old voice user

I loved her acting in [the sacrifice] and the [war within]

please Warframe... bring those voice actors back or rehire new ones that don't act all [ edgy ] or sound like 10 years old >.< "no offence"

Personally i believe changes sometimes can be good. but this change was "in personal opinion and many of my friends" a bad one, 

the new voices acting all edgy and all act the some tone. while old one we had [calm one and energized one both genders]

do your best and make a survey if you will... bring my Tenno back to me. or at lease allow me to have the old stories with the old voices ... no need to change voices of the previous one....  the sacrifice is the not the same with this new voice~

Love,
Tenno SonataSama

51 минуту назад, SonataSama сказал:

why do we have to change them and if we had too [why re-record the old stories ;-; ??] 

Because the previous voice actors are no longer available and it would be weird for Tenno to suddenly change their voices mid-game.

• Like 1

On 2024-07-04 at 3:12 PM, Circle_of_Psi said:

Why do you think I only play as the Drifter?

Seeing my underaged teen in the latest quest was horrbile

agree ,i wish i  have the option to replay old mission with my old tenno voice...sad