Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

returning player after plains of eidolon and my frames/weapons are missing

(PSN)GrottanGo

Question

Hi. I left warfame after a couple of months after plains of eidolon went online. Yesterday I logged in, and I found that more than an half of my inventory is gone. Is, in fact, "purchasable" for platinum. But I used to have primed and normal versions of both frames and weps, now I only have primed. How could it be? a sort of resetting 'cause I stayed away for too long? mods are still there tho. I dunno what to say.

thanks to anyone who could have a clue.

10 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, (PSN)GrottanGo said:

here's a disclaimer that says that if it's a warframe problem, then I must go to the faqs, and there's nothing about it there.

But it is not a warframe problem. Not that kind of case, that would be in FAQ. If it is not there, you are validated  to make a ticket about it. Just do it, they may put it on low prio and you may wait a little for its resolution, but it is still better than settling in and just forgetting about it.

19 minutes ago, (PSN)GrottanGo said:

there was no confirmation when I hit the "submit" button... we'll see...

There never is. Like I said it is pretty laborious issue with low priority for them so it may take a while. Hope you at least get information what happened if not your items back.

Edited by Zakkhar

20 hours ago, (PSN)GrottanGo said:

I used to have primed and normal versions of both frames and weps, now I only have primed.

Have you checked to see if you subsumed those frames to the helminth?  Because there's really no point keeping both the normal and primed version of a frame, most people subsume the normal version once they get the prime.

To check, go to the Helminth chair and look at the available subsumable abilities.  If the ones for the "missing" frames are there and avaiable to put onto a frame, then you've subsumed those frames in the past,

9 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

They left right after PoE dropped and only just returned. They won't have Helminth, if they even know what it is.

I was offering it as a possible suggestion, since it's odd that specifically the non-primes are gone yet the primes of those same frames are not.  Suggests to me either selling the non-primes once you get the primes (which the OP might have forgotten doing), or subsuming ... rather than just a very specific inventory glitch that would remove only non-prime frames. 

Sometimes people are also wrong about when they started/stopped playing.

It's going to be quicker to check if they have helminth (and if so, have subsumed them) than wait for support... and if they don't have the Helminth segment, then that question is answered and it's definitely not that.