Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have a more Intuitive Helminth Infusion process?

KitMeHarder

The main point of this thread and this mockup is to suggest for the ability to infuse the same helminth ability (i.e. Blood Altar) into different ability slots for each config. As with the longer Warframe continues to grow, the more diverse builds are and the more likely I don't want to the same helminth ability on the same ability slot. And in addition to that, I'll also bullet point the other advantages of this change.

• You can put the same helminth ability into different ability slots (i.e. 1, 2, 3, or 4) denoted by the ✓s and Xs.
  • The new UI will show what you've named each config and it won't just say "Config X", that way it's easier to see what build you're altering.
  • It'll show the other helminth abilities you already have infused on each config.
    • It'll also show that you're removing a helminth ability in the case you're infusing on a config that already has a subsume on a different ability slot. (i.e. Thermal Sunder is being replaced on the "Loot" config in the mockup.)

sXS8zoz.png

This can also be used to move around/add a helminth ability you've already infused onto a config so you can put it on more configs. That way you don't have to take it off and spend resources just to put it right back on again. (Here's an example with the Thermal Sunder I already had.)

I6pt9PN.png

Below is a screenshot of what the helminth screen currently looks like if you need a comparison.

Spoiler

R3kBSUZ.png

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Oh, this thread again.

Code it, send the code to DE and they may even implement it.

Is this that easy?! Sure, not all, but part of it would be probably not hard to code. I would do it myself if I had access to their code & stuff.

5 hours ago, KitMeHarder said:

It'll show the other helminth abilities you already have infused on each config.

It should show different icon as well. Like bolded or different background.