The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoCon 2024 - Twitch/Steam Drops, Transcribed Broadcast, & Co-Streaming!

Yeh same issue here, I can clearly see it claimed in my Twitch drops&reward section and my account is linked to warframe (have been getting all the last weekly stream rewards). 

So just assuming is a backlog/delay to hit everyones accounts, give it some time. 

This is DE remember, nothing can go too smoothly

HELP PLEASE. So i watched the stream of tenno-con on Steam for 6 whole hours, got the message "You got new item. For: Warframe". However when i click it, it sends me to my inventory, where i get NOTHING.
How do i receive my items then? 

• Like 1

Le 21/07/2024 à 09:10, Bloody_joker_ a dit :

HELP PLEASE. So i watched the stream of tenno-con on Steam for 6 whole hours, got the message "You got new item. For: Warframe". However when i click it, it sends me to my inventory, where i get NOTHING.
How do i receive my items then? 

The same here

Edited by Ranefid
Unlinking & reliking my steam acount work for me. I just got the drop

Watched side by side with my partner's computer and he got the drops and I did not. Not sure what happened, I was signed in to Twitch and everything.

My buddy got his AX-52 as soon as he claimed it on twitch, I have not gotten it yet or the Saryn prime (though on the other hand I have not received any of my twitch claims from warframe for the last 3 months or so)

Update: I received all my stuff now, It was more stuff then I remembered..  ^^;

Edited by Kagemoto

plz help. I cant find those item in game. some drop item from 4 months ago.😢

14 hours ago

Saryn Prime

AX-52 Rifle Drop Image

19 hours ago

AX-52 Rifle

Drop image of Tome Mod Grab Bag

4 months ago

Tome Mod Grab Bag

Mother Graffiti Glyph Drop Image

4 months ago

Mother Graffiti Glyph

Seriglass Shard Drop Image

4 months ago

Seriglass Shard

Please help, have not received drops from Tennocon twitch viewing. I thought I screwed something up.

I am glad it is not just me, that have not received the drops!

Unlinked account from WF side and restartted game to receive drops

Edited by FINALICIOUS

I made sure to be signed in and that my accounts were linked thru my laptop. I was awarded the drop in twitch, however, the items have not showed up in my in box. from what i can see in game is that I am not alone.  I just need some help please. 

I've suffered the problem of not getting Twitch drops in the past, and kept note of these steps just in case I needed them again. If you linked Warframe to Twitch a while ago, it might help you out.

-->8--

If you go into your Twitch inventory page, do you see the items under the Claimed section (which happens after you click the Claim button on this page when you reach 100% watch time when the drops were still active)?

HryWfrY.png

If so, good, you should be able to still get your items if you don't see them in-game. Relinking your Twitch account to Warframe from the accounts management page should be enough to give the items next time you login to the game.

If they do not appear after that, you could try resetting your Twitch<->Warframe links by doing the following:

1. Unlink your Twitch and Warframe accounts

2. Disconnect Warframe from Twitch

Disconnect the reverse connection that will still exist:

SeGZoen.png

3. Verify your account has been successfully connected

This is just re-linking your Twitch<->Warframe accounts back together, which will reinstate the links you manually removed in steps #1 and #2. Hopefully when you next login to Warframe, you'll get your items.

Good luck!

P.S. I managed to get Steam to work for the first drop, but not the second. I had to rely on Twitch for that one.

Edited by voodoorayray
Drops have to be claimed in twitch for this to work
  • Like 1

So I was puzzled why twitch was saying to connect my account even though from the warframe side it was connected. I unlinked on the WF side and then linked again, and then when I clicked on the drop again (as it still said connect on the twitch side) it went though. (And I just got an Ember from the drops too that I thought I'd already got :D) 

So yeah, if it's still saying connect on the twitch side, try unlinking and relinking a bit like what Voodoorayray mentioned above! :)

I was at Tennocon and did not receive an email. My partner bought the tickets and he got the email with the codes for his account. Is there a way I can submit my order number for the Tennocon tickets in order to receive the drop codes?