The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marked For Death(Helminth) is TOO WEAK!

ClauSolas

Marked for death features

1. Expend 50 Energy to stun a single target.
  2. Damage is capped at 150% and cannot exceed the target's remaining health/shield.
  3. Inflict damage to enemies within 10 meters from the marked target.
  4. Striking a marked target will instantly release the stun and cancle the ability.
  5. inflict 75% of the next damage instance including Critical Hit and Status Effects the user inflicts to target.

It is inefficient to use with weapons due to problems 1 and 2, so it is recommended to use it in combination with the ability to cause great damage at once.
Typically, it goes well with warframes such as Inaros, Bansh, Ash, Excalibur, Baruk, and Equinox that can make good use of finishing touches.
However, in order to use it properly, it is necessary to reinforce in various modes, so there is a problem that the warframe itself cannot be strengthened, and the overall specs is weakened.

Currently, in order to make the best use of marked for death, over-extend is essential to correct the low range.
However, due to the 60% reduction in power, which is a side effect, if you don't correct it with "Blind rage" or "Archon shard", the damage is too weak, so the meaning of use disappears.
In other words, there is certainly room for use, but due to too many restrictions, it remains in a state where it cannot be used properly.

Here's what I'm suggesting

• Fix the explosion range to 20 M, which is not affected by the mode.
  • Fix the explosion damage to "100%" of the applied damage that is not affected by the mode.
  • Inflict damage to the enemy who entered the explosion range, ignore the obstacles.

As power inflation progresses to deep Archimedia, I hope DE adjust the forgotten abilities to be used again.

I do not agree. Mark the target when full health. Enjoy the Acid Shells effect but better (Acid Shells is 45% enemy health, Marked is 150%. range is the same 15 meters).

It can be abused on Stalker with Teleport Stealth kills on Marked Target. I am sure you could do similar with Ash and Innodem modded for finishers.

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

It can be abused on Stalker with Teleport Stealth kills on Marked Target. I am sure you could do similar with Ash and Innodem modded for finishers.

Stalker doesn't have Marked for Death, he has an upgraded, better version of the ability.

Also Marked for Death + Teleport was a thing when the ability was new, then DE butchered it and now nobody uses it anymore. It's dead.