The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Could we get a gun like this in WF? Please? :>

Learicorn

I know we have a couple of handcannons, the closest thing I can think of is the Lex Prime but it's kinda wimpy in comparison

The Malorian is also one of the strongest guns in the game and one shots nearly every enemy with a headshot, this could be achieved by giving our gun a higher headshot multiplier like a sniper, also give it huge recoil to balance it out

Most important part is the sound and feel though, I just love deep impactful gun sounds like that and I feel like a lot of people would too

If anyone knows of a weapon that feels like this and I somehow missed let me know

It's just an idea, y'all don't have to go through with this, ty ty

1 hour ago, Learicorn said:

If anyone knows of a weapon that feels like this and I somehow missed let me know

I'm sure you know about the candidates.  I'll just point out that a few got better with Cannonade.  Shout-out for Euphona.   Not that it beats Incarnon Lex or anything, but because I've always loved it but it had become a little sad.

1 hour ago, Learicorn said:

also give it huge recoil to balance it out

Sure, but since recoil can be eliminated with Deadhead + Steady Hands it's probably not sufficient as a balancing mechanism.  Especially if it's hitscan, non-falloff, since little else would be useful in the exilus slot.

9 hours ago, Fred_Avant_2019 said:

The sepulcrum is probably what you are looking for.

Oh wow that's like the one gun in the game I haven't farmed LMAO

Time to get to work I guess