The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

So I did everything I needed to do to prepare to get the reward. Twitch is linked. My accounts are linked. I watched for 30 min and I still don’t see anything. If anyone can help my out with this it would be so appreciated.

• Like 1

still didn't get ax-52 (((

UPD: got AX-52, Sarina Prime + Vastilok? (I think got it cause of waiting and... that's cool, ty DE) after ending of tennocon.
If you didn't receive it, DE said to relink your warframe and twitch account. If you still have this problem, DE said to contact technical support. 
GL guys

Edited by MrHeytecks
  • Like 3

Hey so ive been watching the stream since 11am on my computer, I got the notification that I got it on twitch but whenever I log on to warframe It is not there. I have claimed it on twitch, ive tried to reload the game but nothing seems to work. If anyone has any ideas on what to do please let me know. Also as of this time it's 4:03pm. 

When you load the channel to watch, make sure you see the "Drops enabled on channel" box over at the top of the chat scroll.

Also make sure you're logged into Twitch while watching, and that you have the volume for the stream over 10% and that the stream is the active tab (if you're tabbed out to another program, it may not register you as actually watching).

After a few minutes, you should be able to check your progress towards the twitch drop by viewing your Twitch Inventory, in which there should be a spot under inventory that shows a % progress towards the Warframe twitch drop, which should look like this:

3vXOB7R.png

Keep in mind that there are several hundred thousand people watching the stream currently, so there may be a delay between when you start watching the stream and when it starts recording your having watched it.

been watching the stream for a while now and the ak drop is at 100% and im told to "connect" but I already have the account linked but I cant view what account is linked nor can I unlink my twitch account in order to relink my account. any solutions?

19 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

When you load the channel to watch, make sure you see the "Drops enabled on channel" box over at the top of the chat scroll.

Also make sure you're logged into Twitch while watching, and that you have the volume for the stream over 10% and that the stream is the active tab (if you're tabbed out to another program, it may not register you as actually watching).

After a few minutes, you should be able to check your progress towards the twitch drop by viewing your Twitch Inventory, in which there should be a spot under inventory that shows a % progress towards the Warframe twitch drop, which should look like this:

3vXOB7R.png

Keep in mind that there are several hundred thousand people watching the stream currently, so there may be a delay between when you start watching the stream and when it starts recording your having watched it.

I've been watching for a few hours now and the AX-52 Rifle isn't even showing up either as completed or in-progress, so there is definitely an issue with the drop.

I've even tried unlinking and relinking my twitch account and refreshing a few times and nothing

xZ0el3T.png

Edited by Flannoit
added img

2 hours ago, BattlePants8154 said:

I've been watching the Tennocon stream and claimed the AX-52 drop, but after waiting for hours, I still haven't received it. I even tried unlinking and relinking my twitch account to my warframe account.

How do you claim it?

I had my twitch and Warframe linked in the past, but now in Twitch it says I don't have it linked. At warframe site, I can't unlink to link again the accounts, it says that the link account option is disabled for now.

I tried watching the steam stream, but so far I haven't received the rifle yet. Ingame option shows that my account is linked (I also unlinked and linked again to be sure).

Just posting this here to be safe. I really like rifles and I really want to have the AX52 rifle, but I'm getting worried now.

In case people haven't seen it (myself included) you need to unlink Warframe on Twitch (if its marked in others) and reset the link on the Warframe site. Once I did that I received all the Twitch drops I claimed but never got. With Twitch Drops 2.0 it seems to mess with old accounts who have been following for years. 

Despite having re-linked accounts since 2.0 and having received drops since, the link has seemingly "rotted" and stopped working, re-linking managed to be working for long enough for me to unlink and re-link for Saryn at least. 

I'm watching the Steam stream, and got the AK already, however myself and a lot of others in the chat are complaining that the Saryn Prime isn't dropping; is the Twitch crowd having better luck?

EDIT: Logged back in after the stream was over; Saryn was in my inventory. Drop was just a little delayed, I suppose. Servers were probably just packed.

Edited by DeanOfGaming
Situation Resolved

Mine didn't rot, I don't think. But for some reason I didn't get the AX-52 Rifle, but an hour later or so, it says I have earned the Saryn Prime drop?? I am so confused... I already have Saryn Prime, it's the rifle I wanted. What is wrong??

1 hour ago, Flannoit said:

I've been watching for a few hours now and the AX-52 Rifle isn't even showing up either as completed or in-progress, so there is definitely an issue with the drop.

I've even tried unlinking and relinking my twitch account and refreshing a few times and nothing

xZ0el3T.pngfor ax52 you had to watch from 1130am to 425pm

I have been watching tennocon for years now, I have had no problems with getting free stuff like drops and stuff for warframe, but today is different. I earned both new drops for tennocon 2024 and it says I cannot redeem these because I’m on iOS. I don’t have any other platform to get them on nor computer nor anything. I would like to get my stuff I earned but I can’t. 
if you could get back to me and fix this problem I would greatly appreciate it! Have a great day

Just now, DeanOfGaming said:

I'm watching the Steam stream, and got the AK already, however myself and a lot of others in the chat are complaining that the Saryn Prime isn't dropping; is the Twitch crowd having better luck?

Twitch is outright broken for me. Some people have the drops working over there at least for the gun, not sure about Saryn.

EDIT: Log into the game or leave relay and return to your ship if you're in-game. I don't think we get a second Steam token or at least I didn't, but leaving the Relay and back to my ship I got Saryn in the inbox.

EDIT: Nope, Steam token was delayed. There is a second one.

Edited by GovernmentSecrets.gov

I watched almost the entire stream, but it claims I didn't earn the AX-52 Rifle, but somehow earned Saryn Prime afterwards? I don't understand what is going on... I already have Saryn Prime, I wanted the rifle :(