The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

I had my twitch and Warframe linked in the past, but now in Twitch it says I don't have it linked. At warframe site, I can't unlink to link again the accounts, it says that the link account option is disabled for now because the site was overwhelmed.

I tried watching the steam stream, but so far I haven't received the rifle yet. Ingame option shows that my account is linked (I also unlinked and linked again to be sure).

I saw there were a lot of people with the same problem. I watched the stream the whole day through steam and through twitch...

Hope DE give us our deserved AX52 rifle :thinking:

I know people are all trying to be helpful, appreciate it, just documenting the issue. I've had the two drops claimed now for a while and still nothing. Several logins on all my linked accounts, have had it linked to twitch, just looking for an update.

5 minutes ago, NexusNemesis said:

I watched almost the entire stream, but it claims I didn't earn the AX-52 Rifle, but somehow earned Saryn Prime afterwards? I don't understand what is going on... I already have Saryn Prime, I wanted the rifle :(

I haven't even gotten the Saryn Prime... Same exact problem as the Rifle where it's now even showing progress :/

• Like 1

Ive already unlinked and relinked. Ive tried Firefox and Chrome on my PC and Ive tried using my phone. Volume up, not minimized, only window. Ive logged out and logged back in. This is a persistent issue. If they are having this issue every single time even for normal WF Twitch drops, whats the point? Twitch is not a small company. I have watched so many past Dev streams and not gotten anything I don't even know why I try anymore. This isn't a today only thing. This is every single time I try to watch and earn something. Ill just miss out and if its a weapon, Baro will bring it at a later date. I'm no longer pressed on having a perfect character sheet. Hell, my Login reward for 1481 days was 84k credits lmfao

Bugframe in game, Bugframe on Twitch. Twitch blames DE, DE blames Twitch.

11 minutes ago, jrdniii said:

I know people are all trying to be helpful, appreciate it, just documenting the issue. I've had the two drops claimed now for a while and still nothing. Several logins on all my linked accounts, have had it linked to twitch, just looking for an update.

Following up, if you're in the same boat as me, unlink your Twitch account from WF and relink it. Just did that and got the drops when I logged back into WF.

Been on all day got my ax-52. Never turned off twitch. not once. And during that whole thing.  The warframe twitch community was waiting for the power play to drop for twitch viewers that was mentioned.. nothing..  Not to mention that technical issue.. I got 6% progress while logged in all day towards sayrn prime. Did the timer just stop for progress?

Sorry if I seem upset. I kinda am. 

But I'm super excited for the rest of the year for this new content. 

I'm reporting a bug. Twitch Drops rewards have been added to my account twice. Please resolve this. I've received game emails twice in the past. However, I remember that there is no case where an item arrives twice. At the time, I thought it was just a minor bug. However, this Twitch Drops reward came twice. The name of the reward received twice is AX-52 Rifle. Saryn Prime has not arrived twice yet. If Sarin Prime comes in, I will post after checking. My account name is leoprime90

i sat there to day at noon central time till 5pm i got the gun from twitch but the prime says it froze at 13% my room mate next to me got his free prime but mine was froze. why did tenocon shut down a hour early? how can us PC players get the prime now besides buying it from warframe.market?  this is complete BS. 5 hours of watching it and no prime

Not sure what's up, but my warframe account is linked to my twitch account and at the moment it seems like i can't claim my rifle or my saryn skin. twitch seems to think my account isn't linked, but it has been linked for years without issue until now and if i try to "show linked account" from warframe's website it fails?

I sat and watched that whole thing from the bands performance to the end of showcasing 1999 and didn't get sayrn prime even when I was watching it on both avaliable platforms for 30 minutes. watched on steam till it was 5:00 then I watched the rest of it on my phone on twitch. And yet here I am, rambling about probably the only turndown about tennocon.

I've watched the Stream (The official one) and just not gotten progress on either the Saryn Prime nor the weapon... It's a shame to miss out yet again

• Like 1