The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennocon Drops Missing?

LasagnaFairy

Question

Are twitch drops taking an age for others? Been watching since it started, almost an hour now, and I have 20% progress :/ I may not get it by watching the entire thing, at this rate. I have it open on both PC and iOS, to see if that would help, but no luck :(

Also claimed it but nothing, after i claimed it it said i needed to link my twitch account but it has been link for years and this has never happened before

On 2024-07-05 at 5:42 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Tenno,

July 20th is nearing which means that TennoCon 2024 is around the corner. If you are unable to join us in London, Ontario for the big day, we still have lots planned for those joining us virtually!

Twitch Drops:
Our TennoCon Twitch Drops are directory-wide -- watch any eligible stream in the Warframe directory to earn the following:

AX-52 Rifle - 11am to 4:30pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 11am to 4:30pm ET to earn this new weapon!

Saryn Prime - 4:30pm - 6pm ET
Watch any TennoCon stream for 30 minutes between 4:30 to 6pm ET to earn this Prime Warframe!

Note: TennoCon attendees will receive codes for these Twitch Drop items via email. 

If you are watching from an iOS Device using the official Twitch iOS App, please refer to our official PSA on earning Drops on those devices.

Steam Drops:
If you’re unable to watch on Twitch, you can also watch our TennoCon broadcasts on our Steam page to earn the Drops above!

Here's how to earn them:

• Watch 30 minutes during each segment (TennoCon and TennoLive) to receive the item in-game
  • Watch the official stream on Steam in your web browser or Steam client (on the Steam event page or Warframe store page)
  • You must be logged in with Steam account that has launched and connected a Warframe account
  • Items may not show up in Steam inventory, but will get granted to the Warframe account and show up in the player's inbox. Please check in-game first if you do not receive a notification on Steam.

Transcribed Broadcast:
This year we’re offering a transcribed broadcast with Closed Captioning and American Sign Language interpreters for those who benefit from those features. Watch all of the Main Stage panels and more on our official WarframeTranscription Twitch channel!

Note: As the Twitch Drops are directory-wide, you will be eligible for Drop by watching TennoCon on this channel too.

Co-Streaming:
As with previous years, co-streaming our TennoCon broadcast is completely welcomed by us! If you want to share the day with your community, please feel free to co-stream the official broadcast on your channel. 

See you all on the 20th! :community:

i get the drops on twitch but not get in game i already clamed it in twitch any idea?

Hey I’m for some reason I watch tennocon and I didn’t got my saryn prime and the gun that comes with it I checked and on the warframe website it said that I’m linked to twitch and I go in game and I haven’t gotten my saryn prime or my gun. No modifications showed up on my switch and I’m kinda confused. I try to claim the stuff that I gotten on twitch but it won’t let me.

Hey is there also a drop for the 21st? I worked during the times but really want to claim those drops, i was able to snag the AX52 before my shift but saryn was during a busy time.

Not received the rewards, even after watching on twitch.tv and having claimed them there. They have not appeared on my account. I would appreciate if this was looked into DE!

Edited by Alorg

Platform: twitch

I don't know when the drop started/stopped counting but when I tried to watch past broadcast, it puts me right when Arthur meets the 1999 helminth( I watched the whole tennocon from start to finish, got the AX-52 rifle no problem). when the dev stream ended I got like 70/80% for the saryn drop.

By watching other channel after official stream ended helps me recuperate the time needed for saryn drop. (the drop campaign has ended 25 mins ago thus this method no longer works)

So I watched the stream, my account is linked and I clicked rewards and it says I claimed saryn and gun, when I click them it says link account to get, I click link go and click link account go back to it and it says the same thing, but my account is linked! Very confused why I can’t get rewards!?

Chiming in with the same issues here, I watched the stream on Twitch at the beginning of the day all day and never go any progress on the rifle (the thing I actually wanted), despite refreshing the stream several times to see if that would kick-start the countdown. It did somehow manage to track my progress for the Saryn Prime after I refreshed the stream for TennoLive, however, so it's understandably frustrating to me why the first one didn't seem to work..

• Like 2

I claimed the rewards a few hours ago on twitch and still no drops in my warframe inbox. My warframe account is linked and I see the AX-52 Rifle and Saryn Prime rewards in the claimed tab of twitch. Anyone found a solution to this? Thanks!

I really do hope they add it in the game later on because I missed the stream because I was at work plus it sucks I can’t get the frost heirloom and the mag heirloom because I had no internet access to get it I missed out on so much cool stuff. :(

Edited by (XBOX)Link1172335

So, I have heard people in my clan already got their AX earlier when the live feed started. My twitch profile mail (which is linked) says I have access to the AX and Saryn Prime and I have clicked the claiming but nothing is showing up in game.