Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Talk About 1999 Saryn

Aerikx

I believe that Entrati came to past Earth and brought with him the designs for all the early frames(anyone up to but not including Nova), in order to accomplish whatever goals he has. At some point there was a split, and while half of them stayed loyal to Albrechts vision, the Hex defected. 

That's how you can end up with enhanced soldiers on both sides of the conflict, which look like they've been been designed by a single mind.

Edited by AuroraSonicBoom

On Devshort 24 at like 4:30 Reb asks chat what they think about the Major and someone says "I can fix her" and Reb responds with "Hmmm, interesting!"

Could be nothing, but I'm definitely leaning more into this theory now lol.

• Like 3

On 2024-07-22 at 10:11 PM, Terridaks. said:

Nice theory! I don't think, that she is proto-Saryn right now, but she could definitely become one.

Perhaps the next warframe after Cyte-09 will come out with the next batch.

Well they tend to do at least 2 Warframes per new setting right? (Going from memory here, might be wrong sorry)

Quorvex & Dante from The Labs, Gara & Revenant in The Plains.

The Orb Vallis with 3, Garuda & Hildryn & Baruuk, (4 counting Yareli)

The Cambion Drift with 1, Xaku (Not including Necramechs here)

Railjack had 1(?), Sevagoth but some frames moved here so numbers are skewed.

TLDR I wouldnt be completly surprised if the 2nd frame in 1999 is on the enemy's side.
"The Hex" being the six shown, six others including the next one on the enemy side, and I think it'd be fun to have the two Invisibois Loki and Ash as freelancers or something.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2024-07-21 at 11:51 AM, (NSW)ToadBlue said:

She resembles Saryn, her name is also the name of a mission node on Sedna which is the planet you get Saryn from, she's part of a faction that wields toxins, and they gave away Saryn Prime during the segment Major Rusalka was in. That's a lot of coincidences.

Agreed, and the thing I'll add is when she gets on the bike you can clearly see its Saryn skirt.