The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Europa Junction won’t unlock (resolved)

(IOS) I have completed the requirements to unlock Europa Junction and there is a check next to it, but the part where it says to complete Stickney on Phobos is greyed out and I have already completed it several times. Can’t go forward in my game until this is fixed.

44 минуты назад, (MOB)NathanRahl сказал:

it says to complete Stickney on Phobos

It says:

Цитата

Complete TESHUB in the Void

Complete STICKNEY on PHOBOS to gain access to TESHUB

The part about completing Stickney node is just a hint. The actual task is to complete Teshub.

Hi Nathan, could you share a screenshot? If you are having trouble uploading to the Forums, you can email mobile@warframe.com with the image.

This is what I see on my end. Do you not have the "play" button to the right of "Cestra Blueprint" in my screenshot? 

image.png

• Like 1

That’s exactly what I’m seeing. Theres no play button, and where there would be the little blue icon next to “Europa Junction” there is still a white lock icon and I cannot enter the mission even though the unlock requirement has been checked off like it is on the screenshot you showed me. I’ll send you screenshots if you can tell me how to take them, my iPhone won’t let me use the buttons to take a screenshot while in-game.

9 часов назад, (MOB)NathanRahl сказал:

That’s exactly what I’m seeing. Theres no play button, and where there would be the little blue icon next to “Europa Junction” there is still a white lock icon and I cannot enter the mission even though the unlock requirement has been checked off like it is on the screenshot you showed me. I’ll send you screenshots if you can tell me how to take them, my iPhone won’t let me use the buttons to take a screenshot while in-game.

By the way, have you finished the nodes leading to the Junction itself? Carpo in particular.

• [DE]CoreyOnline changed the title to Europa Junction won’t unlock (resolved)