Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No response from warframe support for a long time

ForEchoUN

Question

When I logged into my warframe account, I was prompted with "login restriction due to negative Platinum balance in my account".
But it has been a long time since I sent my request to support.

6 answers to this question

Thank you for your reply, I will delete the public content.
So, my question is why I can't get a response from support, and how can I ensure that the other party's currency is safe when I transact?
I don't understand at all what my mistake was, was it using the game's trading feature?

21分钟前 , Zakkhar 说:

我们无法帮助您。您不应该将此信息公开。 

如果白金余额为负数,解决该问题的唯一方法是将白金余额变为正数,无论支持人员是否回应,都无法帮助您解决这个问题。

负余额帮助 – WARFRAME 支持

Thank you for your reply, I will delete the public content.
So, my question is why I can't get a response from support, and how can I ensure that the other party's currency is safe when I transact?
I don't understand at all what my mistake was, was it using the game's trading feature?

45 minutes ago, ForEchoUN said:

So, my question is why I can't get a response from support

No, idea what you have asked for. But if you asked for what do to, your answer is already in the faq i pasted and support will tell you nothing new.

46 minutes ago, ForEchoUN said:

and how can I ensure that the other party's currency is safe when I transact?

In general if something is seems too good to be true (eg. someone is gifting you plat or overpaying you a lot) it is kinda suspicious. Since you can never be sure it is best to refrain yourself from spending the earned platinium for a while. This way the fraudulent platinium will simply disappear from your account, but will not make a negative balance. eg. you started with 50 plat, you traded for 500 plat with one player, you got 550 platinium now, try to keep your balance above 500 for next couple of weeks (you can safely spent the 50 you had before, unless it was from illegitimate source as well).

If you buy platinium for real money, only do so from the official site, because you are almost guaranteed to be scammed, if you dont.

Hello ForEchoUN,

Please note that the matters of support tickets can only be resolved by the support staff, and the community will not be able to provide any help in this case. Updates to the tickets are usually forwarded to your email, and you should be able to see the state of your submissions on the https://support.warframe.com/ page.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation. This thread will now be locked.