Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Trinity Systems never drops in my account, i've finished that mission so many times that i cant take it

dollenho13

Since i played the first time in Hades, Pluto trying to get trinity (has been years) i cannot drop the hellish systems of her. there must be 5 years that i'm in the loop of (what if today i drop that systems? imma try) and this never happen, please help me, i can't take that mission anymore, that mission is a hell to me, i've dropped the chassis and neuroptics so many times. seems ridiculous to me, i have all the parts but systems of her. (i'm not talking about the prime. only the normal). i must've sold so many times the parts that i've got of her that i'm rich. {My account: Dollenho13} please DE help me

6 часов назад, dollenho13 сказал:

Since i played the first time in Hades, Pluto trying to get trinity (has been years) i cannot drop the hellish systems of her. there must be 5 years that i'm in the loop of (what if today i drop that systems? imma try) and this never happen, please help me, i can't take that mission anymore, that mission is a hell to me, i've dropped the chassis and neuroptics so many times. seems ridiculous to me, i have all the parts but systems of her. (i'm not talking about the prime. only the normal). i must've sold so many times the parts that i've got of her that i'm rich. {My account: Dollenho13} please DE help me

I'm sorry to say, but there's no bugs with Warframe blueprints drop. Everything you've experienced with Trinity System drop is just a bad luck. Keep trying and you'll get it eventually. Or just buy Trinity for platinum if you don't want to do the mission anymore.