Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Index broken

1 минуту назад, XRuneX52 сказал:

I did 3 rounds of high risk index with credit booster and only got 750k credits, the normal reward. Followed up with another round and got no credits at all even though the round was successful.

Did you count your credits before and after the missions? The mission result screen tend to bug out, showing wrong value sometimes, but it's usually only a visual bug.

1 hour ago, XRuneX52 said:

I did 3 rounds of high risk index with credit booster and only got 750k credits, the normal reward. Followed up with another round and got no credits at all even though the round was successful.

You guys do not understand how Index works.

There are 3 portions: Wager (Investment), Reward and Profit. Profit = Reward - Wager. Only Profit portion gets multiplied by any boosters, not whole Reward. You get your Wager back unmultiplied after the round is done.

50k Wager, 200k Profit = 250k Reward per round shown (but actual Credit gain only 200k, equal to Profit)

With Credit Booster it is 50k Wager + 200k x 2 Profit = 450k Reward per Round shown (but actual Credit gain only 400k, equal to Profit)

Also Index Mission End screen is notorious to show false data (visual bug), do all you calculations based on the starting and ending amounnt of Credits.

Edited by Zakkhar

1 hour ago, Tesla_Reloaded said:

Did you count your credits before and after the missions? The mission result screen tend to bug out, showing wrong value sometimes, but it's usually only a visual bug.

Yes i kept track of my credits before and after

14 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

You guys do not understand how Index works.

There are 3 portions: Wager (Investment), Reward and Profit. Profit = Reward - Wager. Only Profit portion gets multiplied by any boosters, not whole Reward. You get your Wager back unmultiplied after the round is done.

Also Index Mission End screen is notorious to show false data (visual bug), do all you calculations based on the starting and ending amounnt of Credits.

I understand how index works, i kept track of my credits before and after and booster did not do anything on the 3 rounds i ran and the second time doing one round my credits did not change at all other than losing my initial investment even though the round was successful.