Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crosshair customisation

So I heard you can choose something else beside default reticle thats covering the target eventhough it's set to 100% black transparent, 0 thickness, no borders, no inaccuracy-o-meter.
This feature is available in pretty much all somewhat competent shooters I do not see a reason it is not available on PC anymore beside being non-animated or replacing huge tennokai or stupid incarnon-o-meter gauge.
669a9a9870b3dc9caccd3f5cb7ff74a5f5ab6379

But only if you are playing on console.

3 hours ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

This feature is available in pretty much all somewhat competent shooters

WF is not any of those. Many WF weapon identity is about their custom reticule or sniper scope. Closest to WF would be Destiny.

3 hours ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

I do not see a reason it is not available on PC anymore beside being non-animated or replacing huge tennokai or stupid incarnon-o-meter gauge.

I see a reason.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:
On 2024-08-14 at 2:04 PM, Zakkhar said:
On 2024-08-14 at 11:02 AM, PHOSPHATIDYLETHANOLAMINE said:

This feature is available in pretty much all somewhat competent shooters I do not see a reason it is not available on PC anymore beside being non-animated or replacing huge tennokai or stupid incarnon-o-meter gauge.

I see a reason.

Do share then because I fail to realise why devs intentionally make obstacles and restrictions for PC players.

The guy meant that you state a reason immediately after stating you do not see a reason. That said most crosshairs have a double functionality in the game, both aiming and indicating a sort of charge, be it incarnon, the projectile meter on trumna and sepulcrum, but there is also a third reason and that is to indicate which weapon(s) you are using (sometimes not all the time)

• Like 1

On 2024-08-16 at 9:16 AM, 3xt1inct said:

The guy meant that you state a reason immediately after stating you do not see a reason. That said most crosshairs have a double functionality in the game, both aiming and indicating a sort of charge, be it incarnon, the projectile meter on trumna and sepulcrum, but there is also a third reason and that is to indicate which weapon(s) you are using (sometimes not all the time)

Oh no, I need circle because Im not sure what button I just pressed brain.

Not a reason. You can see indicator in, yet again PC players bear with me, mandatory bottom right corner. There is ammo in there, name of the gun, all neccessary informations that DO NOT have to cover middle of the screen at all yet they do. I think DE wants it's playerbase to squint and focus your inner adhd on singular point.
I'm not much of a shoot but even I know a shooter is NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THE MUZZLE.

This is warframe, muzzle takes up half of your screen, if you dislike it get 32K resolution screen or install phone path. GIGA MAGA AD, NFL HORNS, SPINNING FULLCAPS 420 BLAZE IT 360 NO SCOPE AND EXPLOSIONS TF OUT.

Srsly how bad one has to be to pick any crosshair with dot inside.