The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Maginav Prime Signa sits too high up and a bit too far back. Maybe even too big.

Title.

I was hoping I could have it be connected to the helmet of the frame as I believe they said was the idea when it first was revealed, but it sits so far back and high up that it looks pretty obnoxious, it could honestly have a slightly smaller size as well to look better. (Size slider for all Signas maybe? Please DE)

Image of it on my Gauss Prime (it was really hard to get a good camera angle where the whole thing is visible due to its size.

zSNzkMu.png

• Like 5

Completely agree here. For a signa that costs at least $50, it only looks good on Sevagoth Prime. On any other warframe it looks silly because of how far away it is placed. Every other signa can be made basically clipping into the helmets of warframes, meanwhile this one barely touches even at the lowest setting. Would love to see them tweak the placement and maybe buying the accessory pack would be worth it.

• Like 1

I wouldn't change the size or else, the Signa won't look good on Sevagoth Prime. I'd definitely be very bummed if they did so :/ Unless they can customize it Warframe per warframe like armor pieces can be.

I agree on the Y axis position beginning too high up, taking into account they did not want a floating signa for once I am surprised it can only be sitting on top of Sevy Prime's helm.

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Like 1

It looks quite silly on a lot of frames at it's lowest setting, being miles above the head, and a is too large in general, but I hear what you're saying NightmareT12 above, so if they can tailor the size per frame that would be perfect.

Highest

oVbZRD2.jpeg

Lowest

iLlzDm3.jpeg

I would prefer if it intersected the head, rather than float above.

Edit 2;

Just saw DE Taylor's response to this issue.

On 2024-08-21 at 5:55 PM, [DE]Taylor said:

Confirming this is on our radar and the team is looking to adjust it! Thanks, Tenno. 

It was from this thread >

Edited by -Runn_Jegu-
added images