Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Murmur entry

colossel

Question

Hello fellow Tennos, the newest update brought a new codex entry in the Murmur faction, it appears to be another Voidrig and it seems to be the "Deimos Rogue Voidrig", has anyone been able to find it yet? Also, what it the actual difference between a regular Rogue Bonewidow and Deimos Rogue Bonewidow for example? I don't even know where the latter spawns even though I have it fully scanned. Thank you!

13 answers to this question

Posted (edited)

I have thought about that and I have checked everywhere they could be. All those places spawned regular necramechs, not the "Deimos" version: Cambion Drift when they are active (Those are Ally Voidrigs); Iso vaults; Sanctum when an enemy sets off the alarm and Netra cells.

Am I missing another possible location? It says that I have somehow scanned the "Deimos Rogue Bonewidow" 16 times even though I don't remember ever doing so on this version of the enemy, I have no clue where it could have happened. The wiki has very little info on the Deimos Bonewidow, stating that it "Roams around in the Cambion Drift", but so far I have only Seen regular necramechs, unless this new Voidrig is actually something completely new and I'm wrong?

Edited by colossel
Added context

Il y a 8 heures, colossel a dit :

Hello fellow Tennos, the newest update brought a new codex entry in the Murmur faction, it appears to be another Voidrig and it seems to be the "Deimos Rogue Voidrig", has anyone been able to find it yet? Also, what it the actual difference between a regular Rogue Bonewidow and Deimos Rogue Bonewidow for example? I don't even know where the latter spawns even though I have it fully scanned. Thank you!

Duplicate of Rogue Voidrig or it is the Deimos Rogue Necramech but someone forgot to put Deimos in the name.

Il y a 2 heures, colossel a dit :

I have thought about that and I have checked everywhere they could be. All those places spawned regular necramechs, not the "Deimos" version: Cambion Drift when they are active (Those are Ally Voidrigs); Iso vaults; Sanctum when an enemy sets off the alarm and Netra cells.

Am I missing another possible location? It says that I have somehow scanned the "Deimos Rogue Bonewidow" 16 times even though I don't remember ever doing so on this version of the enemy, I have no clue where it could have happened. The wiki has very little info on the Deimos Bonewidow, stating that it "Roams around in the Cambion Drift", but so far I have only Seen regular necramechs, unless this new Voidrig is actually something completely new and I'm wrong?

Before it was the deimos rogue necramech, but DE changed this entry in deimos Rogue Bonewidow and now we dont have a entry for the Deimos Rogue Voidrig. His name in cambion drift is Ally Bonewidow.

Edited by Momoque2

Il y a 8 heures, colossel a dit :

And maybe it is the Deimos Rogue Voidrig but it seems that DE forgot to put the word Deimos first.

il y a 10 minutes, dwqrf a dit :

Could it be the new boss of the end of Heart of Deimos quest ?
Cannot try it yet myself, but I hope you guys find it out and share your informations here !

The hearth of deimos quest cant be replayed, and when you fight this boss you dont have acces to your gear.

il y a 17 minutes, Momoque2 a dit :

The hearth of deimos quest cant be replayed, and when you fight this boss you dont have acces to your gear.

Yeah sure. Doesn't mean this new entry is not this mech. And if it's him, well I guess we won't know.

I sure do love my inaccessible entries. Much like the MOA duplicate, the unknown Narmer entry and both Narmer dropships from the Orb Vallis. Hopefully this new Voidrig is obtainable somewhere, somehow. Thanks for your answers so far people, if someone has any info, please keep us posted.

Yes, it definitely should be "Deimos Rogue Voidrig", it's just bugged as usual: when scanning roaming "Ally Voidrig" the scan is added to the entry of "Rogue Voidrig" instead of the correct first one, the same does not happen to "Ally Bonewidow" which is added to "Deimos Rogue Bonewidow".

They will always amaze me with how dumb and specific the codex' problems are. There's still hope for everything to eventually function properly now that they finally decided to bring back the Deimos Leaper and Deimos swarm mutalist MOA +eximus variant, that's a first step. Fingers crossed!

Le 05/10/2024 à 02:24, dwqrf a dit :

Ho right ! Didn't even notice, thank you !

No prob! Glad to help a fellow codex enthusiast. Also if anyone happens to have any info on any currently broken/missing entry at some point or new entries in future updates, feel free to post here so we can help each other. 

Edited by colossel

il y a 4 minutes, colossel a dit :

No prob! Glad to help a fellow codex enthusiast.

I don't always follow what's added, or removed so I can't know for sure :

XSSGWAN.png

Am I up to date ?
I know the broken duplicate Harpi entry is supposed to be from New War during the opening of the Railjack scene but I didn't even try to get it as it's supposed to be bugged/almost impossible to get even one scan in one run.