The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Void Relic missions (10/10) randomly not showing the reward options screen

I've played at least 20 games within the last 1-2 hours and they were all relic missions. I began noticing that even though all 4 squad members had 10 relics, not all 4 squad members got to choose their relic reward and also did not receive the default first option either.
I've met other players aware of this bug, apparently it's hit or miss with the information we have so far. 

Bug: After the whole team has 10 relics each and exfils, some players are not getting the loot table page to choose their reward after completion.
Replication: Playing multiple types of void relic missions with and without the same squad members. The issue still occurs seemingly randomly.

I had the same issue, and I think it has something to do with the game waiting for certain clients to catch up, kind of like how ESO can have delayed portal spawn because of players with bad hardware. I only noticed this fissure issue when playing with long load times (mainly console players). Full squads with players who load fast didn't have this problem from my experience.