Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Before joining relic farm

-VV-TheWhiteFox

Question

5 answers to this question

25 minutes ago, -VV-TheWhiteFox said:

I don't have a screenshot, but I was joining somebody to farm Epitaph and it asked me to equip a relic before joining and it did that to everybody except the host of course

is this a bug or something new I haven't heard about?

If you join a relic mission already active it will ask you to equip a relic to be able to play, the player (host) was most likely doing a relic farm and cracking relics at the same time.

5 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

If you join a relic mission already active it will ask you to equip a relic to be able to play, the player (host) was most likely doing a relic farm and cracking relics at the same time.

they weren't, I was the second person to join and the other person said they had to equip a relic too and the person after me also had to equip a relic, we were all just sitting in our ship getting a squad 

7 hours ago, -VV-TheWhiteFox said:

is this a bug or something new I haven't heard about?

If you run a Fissure you have an option to pick "no relic" (1st option). But this way you cannot participate (choose anything others openened) and only thing you are getting are traces.

But it is unlikely scenario.

ost likely it was a visual bug. Always check in actual missions what do people have equipped in their relic slot, pre mission doesnt matter much. If someone has "no relic" option taken, this will also show. If there is nothing showing, it is a visual bug as it is impossible to join a Fissure without picking this option.

Edited by Zakkhar

6 hours ago, Zakkhar said:

If you run a Fissure you have an option to pick "no relic" (1st option). But this way you cannot participate (choose anything others openened) and only thing you are getting are traces.

But it is unlikely scenario.

ost likely it was a visual bug. Always check in actual missions what do people have equipped in their relic slot, pre mission doesnt matter much. If someone has "no relic" option taken, this will also show. If there is nothing showing, it is a visual bug as it is impossible to join a Fissure without picking this option.

it wasn't in mission, it was just on the ship, before any mission had started, we were all waiting to get a full squad before starting cause we were doing radshare

5 hours ago, -VV-TheWhiteFox said:

it wasn't in mission, it was just on the ship, before any mission had started, we were all waiting to get a full squad before starting cause we were doing radshare

Doing rad share in a squad you normally only need to pick a relic once the mission is called while waiting for another player to join, could have been a bug.