The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Ctrl-V paste randomly breaks since this update

I suppose the title mostly says it all but that being said, trying to send a message to someone to get into a relic group before slots are taken quickly, or for pasting trade ads, or text to someone you're trying to buy from, from Warframe market, you name it, typical Windows Ctrl-V paste is a pretty useful thing to have, and lately, it seems to work at game start for a time, but then after a while, it just.... doesn't, you hit it, and it pastes nothing till you restart the game again. Never seen this happen until recently, if it's not in Lotus Eaters it's gotta be in the last 3 months tops.

Truth to be told, I always had issue with copy/paste not working 75% of the time, for the paste 10 years, and even if I keep trying, I end up always /w name for trade or else.

This bug isn't actually new to this update but a work-around is to resize from Windowed/Borderless/Fullscreen to one of the other display modes and it'll fix not being able to paste into Warframe. (You can swap back to your original display mode afterwards.)

• Like 1

Hmm thanks that's very strange I wonder what causes that. But yeah I've only been experiencing this issue for a while, I wonder why dwqrf had more issues for so long come to think of it

Il y a 1 heure, Drex83 a dit :

Hmm thanks that's very strange I wonder what causes that. But yeah I've only been experiencing this issue for a while, I wonder why dwqrf had more issues for so long come to think of it

Always played in windowed mode ! Learning something new everyday :). Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...