The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Verd-Ie Sentinel Wings Broken

53 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Seems normal to me here? Is it wrong every time, or is there some sequence of steps needed to make the sentinel's attachments go haywire?

Always, even in-mission they stay wrong (thought it was maybe just an Orbiter visual glitch). 

It wasn't always like this, as I used to run it just fine on my Helios Prime, but even that one got the wings up in the air. I'm playing on PS5.

Edit: it seems like it at least was an issue late 2023 as well, based on the results I found via Google. Hopefully this can be of help.

Edited by DeZaruu

1 hour ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Seems normal to me here? Is it wrong every time, or is there some sequence of steps needed to make the sentinel's attachments go haywire?

Sorry to reply again, but the issue is on other skins as well. If I switch to Altra, Dragondance, etc.. the wings are way above the sentinels and not aligned with the wing slot.

69ven0K.jpegastE7JE.jpegMiT5YYg.jpeg

Edited by DeZaruu
  • Like 1

• DeZaruu changed the title to Verd-Ie Sentinel Wings Broken
On 2024-09-03 at 4:44 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

Hey - do you need me to provide some more information/videos, or have the team been made aware of this? Just curious as I'd happily provide more info if needed

On 2024-09-03 at 10:44 AM, [DE]Momaw said:

Yeah my VERD-IE sentinel has the same issue where the VERD-IE wings specifically are just floating away from the main body of the sentinel. Other wings seem to work and attach perfectly. For example my sentinel is using the VERD-IE sentinel body and I'm using the Kerulyst wings and they attach perfectly, right where they're supposed to go unlike the VERD-IE wings.