The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

EDA Disruption Demolists teleport to conduits and instantly explode

Hey, as the title suggest, done Elite Deep Archimedea today after the hotfix, and managed to encounter the bug of demo-necromecs teleporting into conduits, managed to capture it as well, don't know if it persists outside the EDA, or perhaps it is tile set specific, here are the video examples, got lucky with both Voidrig, and Bone Widow, also, last example was right after the host migration, so it should suggest that it wasn't just one time thing:

Example right after host migration

It doesn't happen all the time, but happened fairly enough for me to be able to capture it multiple times during our run. Hope you can fix it, thanks 

18 minutes ago, BluntRollerBobby said:

the bug of demo-necromecs teleporting into conduits

I think what's probably going on there is "Unified Purpose", which gives conduits a health bar and allows all enemies to attack them.  So the Demo is despawning on conduit failure, not causing conduit failure.

There is an odd Demolisher-teleport bug caused by the Demo falling off the map, but I've never seen it happen in the Labs.  What happens then is the Demo teles right to the conduit, but it still takes a few seconds to destroy it.  Your  demos are disappearing at the same time the Failed notification happens, which is another thing that makes me think it's Unified Purpose.  Which is an active modifier this week.

• Like 4