The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

PLEASE let us switch combined elements without having to swap mods around.

I've played this game since 2016 and when i started playing with weapons with innate elements ive always had one problem that made me mad to no end, when i start modding a weapon with a innate element lets say toxin for example i cant throw in a electric mod then a cold mod and have the end result be a corrosive cold weapon because i need to throw an additional toxin mod in a slot before electric and then throw in cold.

Instead of having a system like that i and many others would like if there was a button in place that you click to go through all possible element combinations based on the elements the weapons have regardless if the element is natural to the weapon or added via mods, i already know that because of what is currently in place many players unaware of how the current system works will be sitting in the modding section for a long time trying to get something to work.

Please allow us to switch between all elemental combinations with the press of a button based on what is on a weapon whether it be blast, gas, magnetic, corrosive, viral, radiation or even the verry base elements themselves if someone wants.

TLDR: make a button to let us switch between all possible elements and their combined elements based on what is currently on a weapon modded or innate to said weapon