Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

I was awarded a 70% discount which I claimed and it is still active. But when I click the link it doesn't give me the discount?

NotSoTrickyRicky

I got the awarded 70% off Platinum offer and I went almost immediately and purchased 1000 platinum for $15.00 US Dollars plus tax it came to $16+ ( I don't remember the change amount) I looked at the Regal Aya and didn't see any discounts in that section so completed my purchase of the 1000 plats and the screen came up saying thank you for your purchase. I then went down further on the page and purchased the 3 Regal Aya bundle which came with 200 platinum. That which cost me $21.49 US Dollars. And I received the thank you message and I then returned to my game. When I did I found I only received the last purchase of the Regal Aya and the purchase of 1000 plats was not given to me!!??

Why this has happened I don't understand but I want my purchase of 1000 plats at the 70% discount!
I purposely made the purchase of the 1000 plats first just to make sure the purchase of the Regal Aya didn't somehow mess up my purchase and yet somehow it has!!!

I am including a picture showing you that at the time of this post the 70% discount still shows as active in my game but it will not take me to a discounted page nor apply a discount if I try to purchase the plats as I have tried with no luck! Please fix this and I hope before the discount expires so as you don't come back saying sorry it's too late to do anything! PLEASE ACT FAST!

Welll I guess I don't know of a site I can upload a picture to in order for you to view it since you won't let me upload it to this site! Which is absurd for a support site.  Anyway send me a link as to where I can upload my picture showing my 70% discount is currently active and I will send it to you. But I  imagine you can see that information without my picture.

I should also add that I have tried closing and reloading my game and that did nothing.

Edited by NotSoTrickyRicky

The discounts only apply to pure Plat purchases, not regal aya, prime packs or bundles.

37 minutes ago, NotSoTrickyRicky said:

I am including a picture showing you that at the time of this post the 70% discount still shows as active in my game but it will not take me to a discounted page nor apply a discount if I try to purchase the plats as I have tried with no luck! Please fix this and I hope before the discount expires so as you don't come back saying sorry it's too late to do anything! PLEASE ACT FAST!

XD

You may want to try to make a ticket instead of writing that in forums, but I would refrain from any "encouragements" about speed of service.

• Like 1

Well not sure why suggesting speed would be insulting to them when it might be necessary but that's ok if they want to be insulted some way?

As far as not posting in the forums I've posted in two places and I thought since they were entered through the Official Warframe Support page that it was not the forums but a place for bug reports and other official support issues.

And I said in my text that I made the purchase of the 1000 plats before I made a purchase of the Regal Aya. They were 2 separate purchases. It wasn't a combined purchase. So my purchase of the plats should have processed and then the Aya should have processed. Why it didn't do that I don't know? One seems to have interfered with the other.

2 hours ago, NotSoTrickyRicky said:

I got the awarded 70% off Platinum offer and I went almost immediately and purchased 1000 platinum for $15.00 US Dollars plus tax it came to $16+ ( I don't remember the change amount) I looked at the Regal Aya and didn't see any discounts in that section so completed my purchase of the 1000 plats and the screen came up saying thank you for your purchase. I then went down further on the page and purchased the 3 Regal Aya bundle which came with 200 platinum. That which cost me $21.49 US Dollars. And I received the thank you message and I then returned to my game. When I did I found I only received the last purchase of the Regal Aya and the purchase of 1000 plats was not given to me!!??

Why this has happened I don't understand but I want my purchase of 1000 plats at the 70% discount!
I purposely made the purchase of the 1000 plats first just to make sure the purchase of the Regal Aya didn't somehow mess up my purchase and yet somehow it has!!!

Welll I guess I don't know of a site I can upload a picture to in order for you to view it since you won't let me upload it to this site! Which is absurd for a support site.  Anyway send me a link as to where I can upload my picture showing my 70% discount is currently active and I will send it to you. But I  imagine you can see that information without my picture.

I should also add that I have tried closing and reloading my game and that did nothing.

Not sure if you state it, but the platinum discount only applies to the raw platinum purchases. I don't believe any of those include Regal Aya, last time i checked, so the pack that you bought likely doesn't receive that discount.

The raw platinum being the "purchase platinum" menu that goes up to like 2000p or such (been a while since I looked at it).

*That goes up to 4300 platinum at $200 USD. The $5, $10, $20, $50, $100, $200. warframe.com/buyplatinum.

Edited by Agall
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Agall said:

Not sure if you state it, but the platinum discount only applies to the raw platinum purchases. I don't believe any of those include Regal Aya, last time i checked, so the pack that you bought likely doesn't receive that discount.

I don't believe you folks? Don't you read my post before commenting??? I said in my post and I quote"

12 hours ago, Agall said:

I got the awarded 70% off Platinum offer and I went almost immediately and purchased 1000 platinum for $15.00 US Dollars plus tax it came to $16+ ( I don't remember the change amount) I looked at the Regal Aya and didn't see any discounts in that section so completed my purchase of the 1000 plats and the screen came up saying thank you for your purchase.

I know that they only apply to the platinum purchases I figured that out when I went to the page. The problem is I made the purchase of the 1000 plats FIRST and finalized the transaction to the point that it gave me a thank you for your purchase screen! I then went and purchased 3 Regal Aya and it came with 200 plats. When I finished that purchase I went back to my game and the ONLY thing I got in my inbox was a message about the purchase of the Regal Aya???? Why!!! I completed the other transaction FIRST! COMPLETE! AND THEN I WENT AND BOUGHT THE REGAL AYA! AND IT DIDN'T GIVE ME MY 1000 PLAT PURCHASE!??? WHY??? AND THE GAME KNOWS IT BECAUSE IT STILL SHOWS THAT I HAVE AN UNUSED DISCOUNT FOR 70% BUT IT WON'T LET ME USE IT??? SO I'M JUST GETTING A BIG SCREW JOB! I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE SOMEONE WITH SOME COMMON SENSE THAT CAN HELP ME! PLEASE!

il y a 47 minutes, NotSoTrickyRicky a dit :

I don't believe you folks? Don't you read my post before commenting??? I said in my post and I quote"

I know that they only apply to the platinum purchases I figured that out when I went to the page. The problem is I made the purchase of the 1000 plats FIRST and finalized the transaction to the point that it gave me a thank you for your purchase screen! I then went and purchased 3 Regal Aya and it came with 200 plats. When I finished that purchase I went back to my game and the ONLY thing I got in my inbox was a message about the purchase of the Regal Aya???? Why!!! I completed the other transaction FIRST! COMPLETE! AND THEN I WENT AND BOUGHT THE REGAL AYA! AND IT DIDN'T GIVE ME MY 1000 PLAT PURCHASE!??? WHY??? AND THE GAME KNOWS IT BECAUSE IT STILL SHOWS THAT I HAVE AN UNUSED DISCOUNT FOR 70% BUT IT WON'T LET ME USE IT??? SO I'M JUST GETTING A BIG SCREW JOB! I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE SOMEONE WITH SOME COMMON SENSE THAT CAN HELP ME! PLEASE!

We don't know. We aren't DE. Make a ticket to the support.

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NotSoTrickyRicky said:

I HAVE AN UNUSED DISCOUNT FOR 70% BUT IT WON'T LET ME USE IT??? SO I'M JUST GETTING A BIG SCREW JOB! I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE SOMEONE WITH SOME COMMON SENSE THAT CAN HELP ME! PLEASE!

Those discounts aren't 1 time use from what I remember, they're duration based. Been a while since I've used one personally.

Still, you see the discount being applied before even making the purchase on the platinum page, which is the only place the daily login discount applies. 

If your issue is not with a discount but with a purchase not going through, no one here can help you with that, make a ticket.

• Like 1