The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Tusk thumper doma kill doesnt count

2 часа назад, Nesmila сказал:

i kill 2 tusk thumer doma, doesnt count for Nora task, in mission tier 5 of plains of eidolon

How did you enter Plains of Eidolon? Try to go to Cetus first, select the 5th bounty to let Tusk Thumper Doma and then, through the gates, enter PoE.

4 hours ago, Nesmila said:

i kill 2 tusk thumer doma, doesnt count for Nora task, in mission tier 5 of plains of eidolon

I just did it in SP open world from Orbiter, a Doma is very likely to spawn in that scenario.

You can strip the thumper with Unairu, makes it about 2.5x easier to kill. Use a Voidrig necramech and its exalted weapon, just wait for it to start doing the pulse so its easy to hit and you dont burn all your necramech's energy. Takes about 10 mins to kill like this.

hace 15 horas, Tesla_Reloaded dijo:

How did you enter Plains of Eidolon? Try to go to Cetus first, select the 5th bounty to let Tusk Thumper Doma and then, through the gates, enter PoE.

i do it, i kill the thumper and nothing happens

hace 12 horas, Agall dijo:

I just did it in SP open world from Orbiter, a Doma is very likely to spawn in that scenario.

You can strip the thumper with Unairu, makes it about 2.5x easier to kill. Use a Voidrig necramech and its exalted weapon, just wait for it to start doing the pulse so its easy to hit and you dont burn all your necramech's energy. Takes about 10 mins to kill like this.

oh, i will try that rn, maybe in SP works

edit: in SP works, tyvm u 2 <3

Edited by Nesmila