The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Option to disable other players Sevagoth anims

proevilz

Hi, 

In a similar fashion to allowing players to individually disable Octavia's Mandachord music, please give us the option to disable some of Sevagoths animations.

It feels like, everytime I'm in a game and a player is using him, it's almost like my monitor keeps turning off every second because my entire screen just gets filled with black smoke.

It's obnoxious.

Can't see nothin' every few seconds, and over time, it becomes fustrating. 

Edited by proevilz

1 minute ago, Zakkhar said:

I havent notice any smoke, just shadows flying all over the place.

Do you have the option: Reduce Teamate Visual Effects in Accesibility Enabled?

It fills my POV with a sweeping black smoke/shadow looking thing. I think its his nuke ability?

Someone in-game told me it's invisible if the user doesn't color it in the appearance settings. 

I haven't tried that, but no other VFX affects me, just this one in particular, and so I don't want to dminish the rest. 

17 minutes ago, proevilz said:

It fills my POV with a sweeping black smoke/shadow looking thing. I think its his nuke ability?

I got Sevagoth, but have no idea which ability that may be. 

It may be 2 + 1 combo or 3rd Shadow ability.

Is it that? As you can see not running Visual intensity on 200 makes it far less obnoxious.

https://streamable.com/fqgp69

Edited by Zakkhar

I think it might be, but I think being in divuri with so many enemies amplifies it to a great scale, so thats probably where the issue lays.

I just checked the Visual Intensity and its at 100 which I presume is the default setting? 

When I run into this issue again, I'll try turning down the slider for those games, thank you.

Edited by proevilz

On 2024-09-13 at 2:22 PM, proevilz said:

I think it might be, but I think being in divuri with so many enemies amplifies it to a great scale, so thats probably where the issue lays.

I just checked the Visual Intensity and its at 100 which I presume is the default setting? 

When I run into this issue again, I'll try turning down the slider for those games, thank you.

As a Sevagoth main I can say that those effects are only from his 'Dark Propagation' mod (The augment for his 2nd ability 'Sow'), which causes enemies that are inflicted with the 'Sow' debuff to spread it to more enemies upon death within a certain radius (that can be effected by ability range). The thin black aura is the Sow debuff being spread upon death of an enemy inflicted by Sow. But yeah if you adjust that setting to your liking the effects from his abilities plus other warframes shouldn't be tweaking out your screen too much, happy Warframing :]

Edited by (XBOX)Lightningclaw11