The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How much would my lich go for?

RazeDragos

Question

8 answers to this question

Kuva Chakkhurr Lich with Chill Ephemera goes for 125/200 PL (Two entries on Warframe Market ; 27%/39%)

Lich with Kuva Chakkhurr 60% Cold goes for 300 PL (One entry on Warframe Market)

Not sure people are looking for that particular element on a Chakkhurr.

Edited by dwqrf

22 minutes ago, dwqrf said:

Not sure people are looking for that particular element on a Chakkhurr.

Pre status reworked Toxin was sure deal for everything, Heat for a few weapons and Mag once or twice. Guess after rework it is Mag all over.

Chakkur was mostly built for Internal Bleeding due to Forced Impact procs on both Direct hit and Radial Attack (direct impact target gets hit twice).

Cold may interfere with Elemental building (combines to Blast, which the weapon already does, Magnetic or Viral). 

9 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Pre status reworked Toxin was sure deal for everything, Heat for a few weapons and Mag once or twice. Guess after rework it is Mag all over.

Chakkur was mostly built for Internal Bleeding due to Forced Impact procs on both Direct hit and Radial Attack (direct impact target gets hit twice).

Cold may interfere with Elemental building (combines to Blast, which the weapon already does, Magnetic or Viral). 

So how much would you say my Lich would be?

Or would it not be worth selling?

2 hours ago, RazeDragos said:

Or would it not be worth selling?

Ephemeras as always worth selling because you keep the ephemera even if you convert and the progenitor %dmg amount is a highly overrated stat.

2 hours ago, RazeDragos said:

So how much would you say my Lich would be?

What it is worth, what other people want to sell it for and what sommeone would be willing to buy it for are very different numbers. Top would be ~350p (wishful thinkig of sellers), but most buyers wouldnt pay more than half that (170). You could try listing it fr 350, but have in mind that you most likely will need to lower the price, where 170 is your rock bottom.

Edited by Zakkhar

9 minutes ago, Zakkhar said:

Ephemeras as always worth selling because you keep the ephemera even if you convert and the progenitor %dmg amount is a highly overrated stat.

What it is worth, what other people want to sell it for and what sommeone would be willing to buy it for are very different numbers. Top would be ~350p (wishful thinkig of sellers), but most buyers wouldnt pay more than half that (170). You could try listing it fr 350, but have in mind that you most likely will need to lower the price, where 170 is your rock bottom.

Thanks. I been trying 200-250 with no luck. 

I tried 300 but lowered it cause no takers either 

1 hour ago, Zakkhar said:

Update: sold it for 150p and 2 riven mods.