The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dagath Augment Overguard Change

Coro_Can

Hello,

I've always loved Dagath's lore and visual effects. Her new augment mod made her gameplay much more enjoyable for me, she feels amazing with a lot of weapons. Her overall damage and energy management are perfect.

That is until her spirit form runs out. Since the CD of the ability can be decreased only after the invulnerable period is over it's tough to survive. Especially in missions where finding a lot of enemies might be difficult. The transition between the two forms feels harsh and unpleasant.

That's why she should be able to build some amount of overguard while being in her spirit mode. I think that'd make the waiting period for the ability CD much more manageable and fun. It would also make more people give her a try.

do it for the horse girl

I think it would make her too overpowered. After 30-60 seconds of immortality, you have up to 2.5 second of shield gate (another immortality). That leaves you with 18.5 second of normal state. Even you cannot kill enemies you can still hide in the spoiler (I guess you have access to spoiler mode at this point in game, if you don't understand then you probably don't).

Her augment is ridiculously overpowered that any more and it will be nerfed SoonTM.

• Like 1

A point in favour of Quix's Shield gating argument is that the threshold for 2'5s of is 1150, and even though Dagath would need Primed Redirection + 2 Tauforged blue shards to reach that since her base shields are quite smol, which is quite expensive, it is also ideal since she's way better in terms of survival and overall gameplay without the augment and acting as a shield-tank. If going for shield tanking on her, never use shield capacity mods but shards instead.

If you really want overguard, you can always use Secondary Fortifier which will let you steal enemy overguard on command, not just when your 1up activates, and on a lot of squishier frames, this is extremely helpful. Damage wise you're already covered with missy herself, might as well outsource your survival to your weapons!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Coro_Can said:

The transition between the two forms feels harsh and unpleasant.

Dagath has a Zenurik (=) aura polarity for a reason, and the only Zenurik aura is Brief Respite. Put that on and either Blind Rage or Catalyzing Shields and you'll have no problem with the 25-5 second downtime of Grave Spirt. If Dagath with her augment is one thing, it's her not being short of energy to spam abilities with.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, quxier said:

After 30-60 seconds of immortality, you have up to 2.5 second of shield gate (another immortality). That leaves you with 18.5 second of normal state. [...]

Her augment is ridiculously overpowered that any more and it will be nerfed SoonTM.

Maybe the augment in your head would be, but the real one only has a 10sec base duration. You'd need 600% duration for 60 seconds. It also has a 25sec cooldown, not a 21.

1 hour ago, KitMeHarder said:

It also has a 25sec cooldown, not a 21.

That's my bad. Sorry for that.

1 hour ago, KitMeHarder said:
7 hours ago, quxier said:

After 30-60 seconds of immortality, you have up to 2.5 second of shield gate (another immortality). That leaves you with 18.5 second of normal state. [...]

Maybe the augment in your head would be, but the real one only has a 10sec base duration. You'd need 600% duration for 60 seconds.

Sure, but you can pretty easily get ~300% Duration. From my calculation you can get 532% duration so 53.2 seconds. Close enough.

55% primed continuity
28% constitution
99% Narrow minded
24% augur message
15% Nira's hatred
60% ris invocation
40% Arcane ice storm
36% molt efficiency
50/75% Archon shards

4 hours ago, quxier said:

From my calculation you can get 532% duration so 53.2 seconds. Close enough.

Just sayin' it.... That's hellva investment when you could just play someone like Revenant, definitely not "close to being nerfed soon" worthy.