The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Prime End Game

BritishBadgerX

12 minutes ago, Traumtulpe said:

Hey, that's cool how Heat damage on it's own is roughly equivalent to one of the best nuke abilities in the game, apparently. Thanks for showing us the power of Heat by putting it into context!

Ironically, your video did NOT have context.

(Also, Garuda is widely regarded as one of the strongest Frames in the game, while Nezha certainly is not.)

What's the build?

• Might not be something just anyone can do.
  • Might not be Heat producing most of the effect. (Maybe Heat is interchangeable with other things in that build.)

What level are those enemies?

• It's the Simulacrum, so probably very low. Their armor can only be so high in there, after all. Meanwhile, my bleed nuking will deal damage cap to ALL enemies.

There are a million ways to apply huge bleed ticks onto tons of enemies.

Heat, however... Not so much the case with Heat...

At any rate, I'm not much interested in once again putting in all this effort to illustrate my point, in constant response to a guy that just says "nuh uh" a lot.

Anyone is welcome to go try a Heat build if you'd like. I'm simply promising you that you're not going to enjoy it. You'll find yourself saying... "Why am I doing this???"

On 2024-09-18 at 11:27 AM, Traumtulpe said:

Spam Fire Blast with the Healing Flame augment, buff your weapons with the Fireball Frenzy augment, easy level cap. Ignore all the other garbage abilities.

^^^

this is pretty much the correct answer

i leave the 2 channeled but dont go out of my way to charge it up and i have roar subsumed over the 1

• Like 1

So you remove her 4? That means you can't counterbalance 3's Immolation penalty with a single cast, because her 1 needs to be cast 2 or 3 times to counterbalance the loss.

You'll deal more... Heat damage (a questionable reward in the first place), but at what cost?