The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Koumei & the Five Fates - New Player Experience and Quality of Life

[DE]Taylor

One suggestion: I really wish for "Hide crafted" toggle. We have "Hide owned", but in some menus it would come in handy. For example Nightwave shop. I don't need to see dozens of cosmetics I crafted, but I see them, because I don't own the blueprint and using "hide owned" hides useful stuff like potatoes, because I always have some.

• Like 1

QOL Suggestion
In the hover cards for prime parts, add a "Crafted" text and mastery symbol to parts of Prime weapons and frames, as well as their parts blueprints, where applicable. (EDIT): This could also be applied to non-primes that require individual parts to be made.
This is similar to how the main blueprints display.
Example:

Spoiler

If the player has crafted and owns a Cobra & Crane Prime, display "Crafted" in the hover card for "Cobra & Crane Prime Guard."
If the player has achieved full mastery of the Cobra & Crane Prime, display the mastery symbol in the hover card for "Cobra & Crane Prime Guard."

How the hover cards appear currently:
image.png?ex=66edfe88&is=66ecad08&hm=310
image.png?ex=66edfe88&is=66ecad08&hm=d97

Suggested change appearance:
image.png?ex=66ee00a9&is=66ecaf29&hm=5a5

Edited by TheAncientPanda
Addition
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Undertaker01_ said:

- Make warframe transparent while zooming in to shoot because some warframes have large upper bodies or wide shoulders which can be a problem if wearing large shoulder armor that sometimes blocks enemies while shooting, such as Citrine and Aesopex shoulder plate.

Please this or something like this, some frames are really wide and some shoulder armor pieces can be a problem too, you add one to the other and the center of the screen gets covered. For example Sevagoth prime is a really wide boi and also has those shoulder spikes that almost cover the crosshairs. But also Atlas, Qorvex, etc. Maybe I just have an eyesight issue, but when I aim and my frame is close to the crosshairs I can't focus on what I'm shooting at. I feel like someone is waving an object in front of my eyes. Most frames don't have this problem but for the ones that do, I don't know any workarounds.

I would love to be able to shift the camera position instead, but I suspect that would be a lot more work and create more problems?