The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Railjack temporary retire

I would like a quick way to disable my railjack crew while  in railjack mission, (not midmission, but chosen before heading out), like a toggle, it would be sheer madness to do it manually and get everything back to the way i like it. Its especially needed when there are  tasks to do specifically nightwave or riven challenge type situations. I am also from the golden age of railjack when it was insane and insanely fun to do missions solo, but now my crew is so strong and effective and efficient i cannot recreate any sense of the old challenges.

It is possible that this type of easy temporary crew deactivation exists, and if so, If anyone could point out the wheres and whens, let me know

You could just, in mission, ask your every members of your crew to play "Defensive/Engineer" role, so they don't use turret and piloting ; by using the Tactical Menu (L), and clicking on their icon to give them new orders.

But grounding your whole crew before the mission, or during, is not possible in one click without interacting with the dry dock console, I'm afraid.