The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

4 rotation minimum in endless missions

Leefingston

I dont have a consistent premade for Warframe and I actually enjoy playing with random Squads. But one thing that is annoying the hell out of me is so many people joining endless missions and leaving after the first rotation. Especially in Void Fissiures like Conjunction Survival, Disruption, Survival or in Sanctuary Onslaught. Then you either continue with a deminished squad and fewer rewards and less chance of a good relic reward or you load in again and hope you dont get another one round andy.

I think its fine, when people want to play the Mission for one rotation only, but I would love it, if there was a 2nd option, where you can select something like a 4 rotation minimum. So if you just want to play one or two rotations, nothing changes for you, but if you want to enjoy a longer round with a full squad, you can select the 4 rotation minimum option and get matched with other players who selected that option as well and the Extraction opens after 4 rotations instead of after 1. From then on you can decide at any time to either continue or extract, just as it is right now.

I dont know, how much interest there is for that and how it would affect the queue timer, but I would be fine with waiting a few minutes and in return be sure to have a committed squad for the mission. It could also be like: this mission with the 4 rotation minimum starts every 5 or 10 minutes (depending on player interest) with a visible countdown , so you dont have to wait in queue, but can do other stuff and know when to click ready for the mission. At the end of the countdown every player who clicked ready for the 4 rotation minimum variation of the mission gets matched into squads and off we go.

I would love this addition, because it would not negatively affect players, who like it how it is (as far as I can think at least), but it would massively improve the experience for players, who like to go a bit longer on missions. I can only speak for myself, but it is really frustrating, if you play Conjunction Survival and three times in a row one person leaves after 5 min and in Sanctuary Onslaught I consider myself lucky if there is even one other player still left in the loby after two zones.

Edited by Leefingston
  • Like 1

• Leefingston changed the title to 4 rotation minimum in endless missions

Not needing to resort to Recruit Chat every time you want to at least reach Rotation C once would be nice, ye.

And with it being an opt-in addition to the "regular" mission select, yeah I don't see anything wrong with this request.

• Like 1