Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Can't start Sp mission by any means

SP Saya's Vision node is locked on star chart regardless of how much you do the normal mode. Both cannot be started from shrine (normal from chart only). Changing to solo mode does not enable access. SP mission cannot be played by any means 

Same here even past first hotfix. I've run the regular mission solo and in a pub a few times. SP is still locked. I cannot run it from the ship solo or pub, nor will it start from the shrine. So unfortunately this is incorrect for some of us. ☹️

• Unable to start Steel Path Saya's Visions mission from Cetus
    • NOTE: Players can access the Steel Path variant of this mode from the Star Chart without issue 

from

1 hour ago, Hobie-wan said:

Same here even past first hotfix. I've run the regular mission solo and in a pub a few times. SP is still locked. I cannot run it from the ship solo or pub, nor will it start from the shrine. So unfortunately this is incorrect for some of us. ☹️

from

No, they cannot. The starchart node is locked no matter what.

As I posted before, my son has the issue where he can't unlock the node in navigation.  He can do SP from Cetus, but due to the matchmaking bugs, he has to spam click it for a few minutes before it actually does anything, or he has to do solo.

So it is UNLOCKED for him, but only in CETUS not on orbiter navigation.

27 minutes ago, Void2258 said:

No, they cannot. The starchart node is locked no matter what.

Which is why I said:

So unfortunately this is incorrect for some of us.

I was just referencing what DE said so I could point out that it wasn't true.

I am on xbox and having same issue, from cetus (even in calm lobby) it says "joining mission" then nothing happens and I remain at Komai shrine. Node on star chart is locked. 

I'm Leg4 and have unlocked every other node on SP star chart so this must be a bug for many. 

It's annoying as the drops are better on SP!