Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Steel Path Node Locked from navigation.

My son tried this on his XBOX.

He did the mission from Cetus (The forced solo one).
He did the mission from Cetus (matchmaking) normal
He did the mssion from orbiter (matchaking) normal

But the SP node is still locked from his navigation. He can only do SP (solo or matchmaking) from Cetus - But if he wants to do public/SP , due the matchmaking bugs on CETUS that just say "Acquiring target" then nothing happens it takes a minute or two of spamming the menu before he can get in a squad from there.

Having the same bug; compounded by the fact I can't join the Dream from the shrine for either difficulty.

The only thing I can think of that I did was check the different conservation merchants and mess around with the beast claws before talking to Saya. I think I also looked at my Adarza Kavat's Claws before checking out the shrine after talking to Saya as well.

1 hour ago, LightOfDuskandDawn said:

Having the same bug; compounded by the fact I can't join the Dream from the shrine for either difficulty.

The only thing I can think of that I did was check the different conservation merchants and mess around with the beast claws before talking to Saya. I think I also looked at my Adarza Kavat's Claws before checking out the shrine after talking to Saya as well.

He also did something similar. He talked to saya, then visited merchants, then left cetus. and from navigation, did NORMAL mission in a squad - before he ever did the forced solo version.  

He did try to go back to do the forced solo version, after the above, and completed it, but that still did not unlock the star chart navigation SP node.

I did things in the intended? order - talked to saya, immediately went to shrine, immediately did solo version, and everything unlocked for me with no issue. ( I did it on PC, he is on xbox)

12 minutes ago, tucker_d_dawg said:

I did things in the intended? order - talked to saya, immediately went to shrine, immediately did solo version, and everything unlocked for me with no issue.

This is what I did and I cannot do DP by any means, solo or pub. At best from Cetus for SP it pretends to try, but always just drops back to the menu. No joy after trying 5 times or so in a row. Wpuld it work if I tried 20 times in a row? Perhaps, but that's not acceptable, nor is it 'working'. So I guess some of us wait for another hotfix after they look at the connection server or it stops being on fire.