Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Relic mission: Relic selection screen comes up a second time, after the next phase started

I was playing a multi phase relic mission and shortly after you selected the relic for the next phase, you get the selection screen a second time. (Axi survival mission on Sedna)

Update: first occurrence after 10 min

Edited by ScaryFeature
  • Like 2

I've had this happen at 5mins too. Was on a railjack survival void storm mission, and happened 4times in a row so pretty consistent(at 5/10/15/20mins), happened both when selecting a relic that I had a normal version of(which I assumed was the bug because of the new change showing you normal relics of the same type you last used) but also when selecting nothing at 20mins before I wanted to exit.

Since enemies start moving again after first selection it makes it extra rippy.

I've had this happen with Yuvarium, though it happened at the 5 and the 10 minute marks (and 15, I think—I can't remember if we ran for 10 or 15 minutes). It didn't trigger the Thrax enemies until after the second selection, too.

6 hours ago, Aleshnar said:

I've had this happen with Yuvarium, though it happened at the 5 and the 10 minute marks (and 15, I think—I can't remember if we ran for 10 or 15 minutes). It didn't trigger the Thrax enemies until after the second selection, too.

Had this last night in SP Circulus fissure, don't remember if it happened at 5 min but 10 min onward at least every time (we ran till 45 if memory serves). And similar to what was said here, Thraxes weren't triggered on the first time, and Lotus didn't start her speech about the Thrax enemies either until after the second time the relic selection was done.