Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Deimos mining nodes Issues

thejcmonster1

Deimos Mining nodes are getting cover and are inaccessible by mining tools and getting covered by Deimos map flesh and sometimes the mining nodes that should be there don't spawn on your first join of the Cambion Drift uVXRB6X.jpeg

Edited by thejcmonster1
wrote notes in tile ment nodes
  • Like 9

• thejcmonster1 changed the title to Deimos mining nodes Issues
16 minutes ago, thejcmonster1 said:

mining nodes that should be there don't spawn on your first join of the Cambion Drift 

A long standing bug - I reported this years ago, still not fixed.  Not just on diemos but any open world:

Equip mining tool -nothing shows on map to mine.

Quick fix for player is just go into your tenno form and back out and the mines will appear.

By the way, this is also a workaround for when  the dots you are supposed to scan not appearing (not when fully obstructed like in your screen shot, but where yoy can see the vein to mine, but no dots appear.

this is also a workaround for when fish you know should be spawning and you've tossed in bait and a dye pack, but no fish are there (this is less frequent but still occasionally happen.

All longstanding bugs can happen if solo or in a  squad.  But i guess its "good enough for government work" in DE's book.

Edited by tucker_d_dawg
  • Like 5

Same issue here. The mining nodes are covered by the ground just like in your screenshot. This only happens in the cave where your screenshot is located. Surface nodes are still accessible but obviously much less efficient to start mining.

• Like 1

Having the same issue also. Tried returning to the Necralisk, Orbiter and restarting game (which usually fixes the issue) but to no avail. The floor undulates in certain places, revealing a few of them for a extremely brief periods of time but most of them are not accessible at all. Only happens in the cave shown, but as that is the most dense area for mining nodes, it is a huge detriment.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Bread_Gaming_ said:

Having the same issue also. Tried returning to the Necralisk, Orbiter and restarting game (which usually fixes the issue) but to no avail. The floor undulates in certain places, revealing a few of them for a extremely brief periods of time but most of them are not accessible at all. Only happens in the cave shown, but as that is the most dense area for mining nodes, it is a huge detriment.

Upon further investigation, it happens elsewhere just more infrequently, but still quite often.

Edited by Bread_Gaming_
  • Like 1

If i want wining gems there are textures over the gems so i cant aim at the points, because i cant see them because of the textures that are over this gems and this is rare. almost its rare that i finally can farm the gems. i play on a pc.

• Like 2

On 2024-10-03 at 4:19 PM, tucker_d_dawg said:

Quick fix for player is just go into your tenno form and back out and the mines will appear.

I don't know how many times I've swapped into operator mode and back, but the veins don't appear.
They do help the blue spots to show up though, if the vein is visible in the first place

Edited by k1lleraz
  • Like 4

Many mining nodes not appearing for mining in Deimoss. I get the white rectangle to show the spot but no blue circles appear when I'm looking at it. Also spammed the mining lazer around it doesn't work either. Its like the nodes are under the terrain. Can only mine half the nodes in catabolic cutter cave and re enter deimoss. TT

Edited by illusionastic
  • Like 3

+1 for invisible Cambion Drift mining nodes. I have a resource drop chance booster on and about 60-75% of the mining nodes I've encountered this week are inaccessible. Before, even if the Yellow/Blue mining node was invisible, the glowing blue mining points would still show up when aiming down the drill, and only now those mining points don't even show up anymore. Even randomly spraying the drill on the general area of the mining node doesn't hit any of the blue points. Turning the mining drill on and off did not work, swapping to and from operator form or titania razorwing form did not work either.

On 2024-10-04 at 5:19 AM, tucker_d_dawg said:

A long standing bug - I reported this years ago, still not fixed.  Not just on diemos but any open world:

Equip mining tool -nothing shows on map to mine.

By the way, this is also a workaround for when  the dots you are supposed to scan not appearing (not when fully obstructed like in your screen shot, but where yoy can see the vein to mine, but no dots appear.

this is also a workaround for when fish you know should be spawning and you've tossed in bait and a dye pack, but no fish are there (this is less frequent but still occasionally happen.

All longstanding bugs can happen if solo or in a  squad.  But i guess its "good enough for government work" in DE's book.

I've mined my way through almost every blueprint that required deimos ores/gems. I know this has always been an issue from the very beginning, and I can confidently say this issue seemed to only have gotten worse just recently.

• Like 2

This bug is most common on Deimos, but it's present on Earth and Venus, too. I'll go to mine an area which is outlined in the thin white diamond, but when arriving at the area, there is not actually anything to mine. It looks like the mineral is behind other generated items. This started a few weeks ago, but it's gotten worse. I pretty much don't see any green spots any more, and yellow ore spots are also thin.

Edited by the_naw
  • Like 1

Also having the same issue. I'll just put down warframe for a couple days and see if they fix it, because I have had all types of bugs since Koumei. Has anyone put this in the bug reporting forum?

I'm having the same issue. No clue if it's one specific color but I'm finding almost no blue veins. It feels like for every 1 vein I do find there are atleast 8 to 10 that I'm 1m from, staring at the box that pops up but I can't mine the vein and it's driving me nuts!

• Like 3

On 2024-10-04 at 4:58 PM, Qalme-Tari said:

I am having this issue as well, it is making getting to a point where I can complete the New War quest almost impossible as mining is taking hours longer than it should. 

Yeah I have spent an ungodly amount of hours mining, it's like only the the minerals required for the voidrig are covered.

• Like 2

I’m just tryna grind out Lavos, I’m finding the mining node locations there’s just nothing to mine. No points, no color, it’s just hidden under the map, I guess. I tried switching to operator and logging out, restarting my console, and leaving the open world and going back in about 5-6 times. Nothing is working. 

• Like 2

This is still happening for me above ground where most nodes are impossible to mine - the operator switch in/out method seems to work on a small number of veins but the best work around I found so far seems to be doing ISO vaults - the bug just seemed to be less impactful once I was in the ISO vault (after the first two time gates, at the level where you get to confront the necramechs).

Just sharing in case it's useful and to see if others are having the same experience!

Just ran through an entire infested structure during Fass and every single node was under the texture of whatever it spawned on. This is infuriating, has DE addressed this at all?

• Like 1