Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fix Sevagoth's passive, please...

Cerikus

Can we fix, rework or just remove Sevagoth's passive?

I have posted this already and I am posting it again. This passive is bad and I am sure I am not the only one who thinks that. It's clunky and unreliable. 
Let us disable it with and augment, or fix it somehow or at least make it more reliable. 90% of the time the hits don't count. Or make it so it doesn't disable last grasp, so I can use that and ignore it.

The passive is bad and it makes Sevagoth worse and that's a shame.

• Like 2

Please no more bandaid augments. We just got a new one in Hildryns Aegis Gale (it basically makes Balefire charger fire as it really should in Aegis storm).

I've never seen anyone legitimately use Ironclad Flight, Anchored Glide or Controllled slide. I see people using Excal Umbras Warriors rest sometimes, but only because DE refuse to fix Umbras passive and allow Subsumes to work properly with him.

What should happen, is if we Subsume over the 4, we don't get the passive, as the passive is literally just using the 4 but with restrictions.

14 minutes ago, Cerikus said:

Can we fix, rework or just remove Sevagoth's passive?

I have posted this already and I am posting it again. This passive is bad and I am sure I am not the only one who thinks that. It's clunky and unreliable. 
Let us disable it with and augment, or fix it somehow or at least make it more reliable. 90% of the time the hits don't count. Or make it so it doesn't disable last grasp, so I can use that and ignore it.

The passive is bad and it makes Sevagoth worse and that's a shame.

Agreed, I also posted about this. Give us an augment as usual and lets move on.