Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Hunter Synergy does NOT work with Tenacious Bond

I was going to submit a bug report on this as well, but since I found yours, will comment to bump it up.

My Sahasa has 83% CC with max rank Bite and Hunter Synergy, and Tenacious Bond is not applying the CD.

• Like 4

To dial in on the main culprit, it's Hunter Synergy. The mod does not work for the activation of Tenacious Bond.

If the beast weapon reaches >= 50 with just Bite, it works, if you try to reach that threshold with Hunter Synergy it doesn't.

I just hope that this is a bug and not intended 😅

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Zouna said:

To dial in on the main culprit, it's Hunter Synergy. The mod does not work for the activation of Tenacious Bond.

If the beast weapon reaches >= 50 with just Bite, it works, if you try to reach that threshold with Hunter Synergy it doesn't.

I just hope that this is a bug and not intended 😅

Interesting, I assume it's a bug because it worked with helping my Kubrow reach above 50% before the update

• Like 3

• Malibruh changed the title to Hunter Synergy mod doesnt work

After the update, it stopped counting Hunter's Synergy, now it only counts Bite.

Example: Helminth Charger

With Bite: Crit chance = 32.3% => no 1.2x bonus

With Bite + Hunter Synergy: Crit chance = 60.9% => still no 1.2x

As stated, if hunter synergy raises CC on Claws above 51%, it does not activate tenacious Bond. Is this a bug or intended? Worked before the patch with rework. But not when putting on claws

• Like 2

It seems that the bonus from hunter synergy is purely visual. My pet does about 22k damage, has a 10x crit multiplier, and a 110% crit chance (33% with just bite). I tested it on enemies with about 150k health and I noticed that some hits instantly kill and some just do about 10-15%.

I've tested the situation and it looks like some claws are bugged in general. I got a Sahasa as a companion with claws starting at 10%.  With t10 Bite and t5 Hunter Synergy it brings the claws to 70% yet there is not buff from the Tenacious Bond mod.

I went to the simulacrum and noticed that the crit mods aren't counted for the claws to begin with. I've attached a screenshot where you can see both crit chance increase mods equipped but the crit change % is unchanged. Hope this helps the devs to sort out the issue.

mfTk75.jpg