Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Vasca Kavat - Fur Texture Bug?

With the Companion Rework, I wanted to try a Vasca Kavat.  My Vasca was just born yesterday, and there seems to be a prominent visual bug with one of its fur textures.

I captured a video of the fur on my PS5 (running in Performance Mode), and directly uploaded it to YouTube.  The YouTube video doesn't seem to truly capture the magnitude of the visual in-game, but you can at least kind of see it if you play the video at the highest quality and full-screen the video.

It seems like when the Vasca moves, something about the fur texture on its chin, shoulders, and forearms doesn't move with the rest of the body at the same rate.  There's nothing else I've seen in Warframe with a texture that behaves like this, and it makes my eyes feel discomfort that's similar to the discomfort one gets looking at strobing imagery.  I've tried using different colors on these patches of fur, and while some colors make it slightly less prominent, it's always noticeable.  Looking at other furry creatures in the game, neither my Smeeta nor my Huras Kubrow have this issue, just my new Vasca.

I hope this is something that can be addressed!  Thank you for your time and consideration looking into it.  Please let me know if there's any additional information I can provide to help!

• Like 1