The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proto Armour Feedback Megathread

Mama_Sasha

I do not like it.

I bought it just because its a temporary offer, because its now or never but i doubt i will ever use it, even though it is what hayden tenno wore etc etc i don't like it at all, modern frames look like something beyond gear, beyond armor, and beyond clothing, on the other hand the proto excal skin looks like a guy wearing pieces of armor over clothes and a helmet. it lacks the deep ambiguous and intrincate desing trademark of modern frames.

Edited by Orbister

I bought it just because its a temporary offer, because its now or never but i doubt i will ever use it, even though it is what hayden tenno wore etc etc i don't like it AT ALL, modern frames look like something beyond gear, beyond armor, and beyond clothing, on the other hand the proto excal skin looks like a guy wearing pieces of armor over clothes and a helmet. it lacks the deep ambiguous and intrincate desing trademark of modern frames.

Um... isn't that the POINT?

Um... isn't that the POINT?

And what if it is? should i indoctrinate myself to like it if that is the point? im not saying it should be different, i just wanted to say that i do not like it, is there a problem with that? is it forbidden to say that you do not like something?

and what is the point? that it looks like a guy wearing clothes and pieces of armor over it?

Edited by Orbister

I DO NOT like it.

I bought it just because its a temporary offer, because its now or never but i doubt i will ever use it, even though it is what hayden tenno wore etc etc i don't like it AT ALL, modern frames look like something beyond gear, beyond armor, and beyond clothing, on the other hand the proto excal skin looks like a guy wearing pieces of armor over clothes and a helmet. it lacks the deep ambiguous and intrincate desing trademark of modern frames.

Dude. $&*(# look like Hayden. Don't be hatin' yo. I like dis. If you don't like it, who are you to stop others from buying it and liking it eh? Let's just say it's a means of profit for Warframe's developers, there's nothing wrong with that. Ask for a refund if you want.

The whole POINT of the skin was a tie in to Dark Sector to stop people from ignoring the dev's comments about how Hayden Tenno was the first Tenno.

Not that it will work. People see what they want to see and hear what they want to hear.

Dude. $&*(# look like Hayden. Don't be hatin' yo. I like dis. If you don't like it, who are you to stop others from buying it and liking it eh? Let's just say it's a means of profit for Warframe's developers, there's nothing wrong with that. Ask for a refund if you want.

"yo" i did not say nobody should buy, im just saying i don't like it... what is the problem with people here? can't you just read and comprehend what is in front of your eyes "yo"? "mah brah" can't you?... i don't want a refund either...

I DO NOT like it.

But that's it, isn't it? It's not a modern Warframe. The lore even suggests it's older than Orokin society, I believe. It's supposed to look unfinished, because it's a prototype.

Of course you don't have to like it. But you also didn't have to buy it. Especially not since you can actually preview the cosmetic skins, by going to your appearance tab and selecting them.

Exactly.

You have a right to your opinion. Let no one say otherwise. I personally like the tie in and think it is ugly as sin. (Then again, I thought that the Dark Sector version was too, so... *shrug*)

Edited by Kalenath

But that's it, isn't it? It's not a modern Warframe. The lore even suggests it's older than Orokin society, I believe. It's supposed to look unfinished, because it's a prototype.

Of course you don't have to like it. But you also didn't have to buy it. Especially not since you can actually preview the cosmetic skins, by going to your appearance tab and selecting them.

You are not getting MY point, i wanted to have it but i don't like it, what is SO HARD do understand in that?! jeez! why does it bother all of you SO MUCH that a random guy (me) buys the thing but does not like it!? i want it because i don't want to miss it when it's unavailable and also i bought some plat and buying plat is always good for DE isn't it!?

You have a right to your opinion. Let no one say otherwise. I personally like the tie in and think it is ugly as sin. (Then again, I thought that the Dark Sector version was too, so... *shrug*)

Well i think exactly the same... i think its great for all the Hayden fans out there that they can wear the skin, but i don't like it and i hope warframe's excellent art direction does not take many more detours just for the sake of "nostalgia" and "homage" that is all... on the other hand, im glad that people who like it can enjoy it! cheers for them!

You are not getting MY point, i wanted to have it but i don't like it, what is SO HARD do understand in that?! jeez! why does it bother all of you SO MUCH that a random guy (me) buys the thing but does not like it!? i want it because i don't want to miss it when it's unavailable and also i bought some plat and buying plat is always good for DE isn't it!?

But I do get your point. You bought it because it's exclusive and only available for a limited time, and you didn't want to miss out. And you don't like the skin because it doesn't appeal to you.

Is there a reason you're being so antagonistic? You seem to be very angry about something, even in your first post. I think if you'd just said you didn't like it but bought it anyway because it was a limited offer, there wouldn't be as much of the drama that, pardon me please, you seem to be intentionally generating with your antagonism.

Although not in your last reply to Kalenath.

Edited by Archeyef

Well i think exactly the same... i think its great for all the Hayden fans out there that they can wear the skin, but i don't like it and i hope warframe's excellent art direction does not take many more detours just for the sake of "nostalgia" and "homage" that is all... on the other hand, im glad that people who like it can enjoy it! cheers for them!

Well, we WANTED more lore, we got some. Not as much as we had hoped, or so I think.

I wonder if we will see a Nyx Skin too? Nemesis ROCKED and was MUCH more badass than Hayden.

But I do get your point. You bought it because it's exclusive and only available for a limited time, and you didn't want to miss out. And you don't like the skin because it doesn't appeal to you.

Is there a reason you're being so antagonistic? You seem to be very angry about something, even in your first post. I think if you'd just said you didn't like it but bought it anyway because it was a limited offer, there wouldn't be as much of the drama that, pardon me please, you seem to be intentionally generating with your antagonism.

Although not in your last reply to Kalenath.

Im not the one being antagonistic, you and the other 2 guys started confronting me because i don't like the thing... and putting words in my mouth that i never said like the guy who said "yo why u no want people to buy it?" i never said i dont want people to buy it nor want a refund i was just hoping to maybe find some other "weirdos" like me who do not drool over anything related to Hayden Tenno. if you are not antagonistic why don't you just express how you feel about the thing instead of about how I feel about it? the topic is THE SKIN, not whether i like it or not.

Edited by Orbister

I DO NOT like it.

And yet you have guys like me who only started playing Warframe because of the awesome design of Hayden Tenno's suit. This is basically Christmas for me.

Im not the one being antagonistic, you and the other 2 guys started confronting me because i don't like the thing... and putting words in my mouth that i never said like the guy who said "yo why u no want people to buy it?" i never said i dont want people to buy it nor want a refund i was just hoping to maybe find some other "weirdos" like me who do not drool over anything related to Hayden Tenno. if you are not antagonistic why don't you just express how you feel about the thing instead of about how I feel about it? the topic is THE SKIN, not whether i like it or not.

but you bought something you dont like because will be exclusive.

ok, i guess.

is your plat.

Edited by omega_phoenix

you are being antagonistic lol, i jus came and said i don't like it and you are trying to prove me wrong or something which is impossible because taste is subjective so you can't convince me that i am wrong...  i said i don't like and both you and the other 2 guys started "you should have not bought it" or "why do you want people not to buy it" and i NEVER said any of that, i just wanted to share my subjective opinion in case anyone would feel the same way, why don't you all three just say "i like it" and that is all, you three are being anthagonistic by confronting me because i don't like the thing.

you know what? i LOVE IT! will you please stop YOUR antagonism now? because i didnt start confronting anyone, you did.

Not really, no. I'm not being antagonistic. I am confronting you, though, I'll admit to that. And the reason I am is because I felt that your post was a bit too aggressive. Looking back over it for the third time, maybe I was wrong. I think it was the unnecessary capslock emphasis on "I DO NOT like it."

Following that though, you definitely started being antagonistic.

I didn't say you shouldn't have bought it, though, and I didn't say you were trying to get other people not to buy it.

Not really, no. I'm not being antagonistic. I am confronting you, though, I'll admit to that. And the reason I am is because I felt that your post was a bit too aggressive. Looking back over it for the third time, maybe I was wrong. I think it was the unnecessary capslock emphasis on "I DO NOT like it."

Following that though, you definitely started being antagonistic.

I didn't say you shouldn't have bought it, though, and I didn't say you were trying to get other people not to buy it.

you are agresive because you are the one picking on my taste, which is something completely relative and subjective. i started like that because i wanted people to notice what the post was about if you are so sensitive i'll change it right away, because the least i need is people crying over what i said when my intention was clearly not that.

i changed it, i hope you can now please let me be and let me express freely as we all have the right to, because im getting tired of this, i also hope this does not cause you any more trouble...

Edited by Orbister

you are agresive because you are the one picking on my taste, which is something completely relative and subjective. i started like that because i wanted people to notice what the post was about if you are so sensitive i'll change it right away, because the least i need is people crying over what i said when my intention was clearly not that.

Where did I attack your taste? I even said in my first post you didn't have to like it.

Where did I attack your taste? I even said in my first post you didn't have to like it.

i didn't say you attacked my taste i said you keep doing this even though instead of commenting on the topic, which is the skin itself you commented on my opinion, my opinion is not the topic. what is it that you want? can you please be sincere and honest so we can end this? what is it that you want from me, and this conversation? because i am really tired, you have really wore me off... please tell me what is it that you want so we can end this pointless thing, that maybe you can call a conversation.