Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Grind Whine) Mutagen Sample Drop Rate Is Ridiculous.

SackScratch116

I agree, I even posted a feedback about it back when the ugly change happened. I still hate the Derelicts even though I have all the clan weapons, though the only reason I still go there is to finally get the corrupted mods. Sure I've gotten about 80 spare mutagen samples at the moment but it is still disgusting how slow you get them regardless and compared to how many missions I have done and how nice it was prior to that change. Then if I look how many I have other clan material samples. Nearly 1000 detonite ampules and nearly 600 fieldron samples and only 80 mutagen samples. i mean really? Really?! That is just disgusting.

The Mutagen Samples seem a bit... random, from my experience with the Derelicts. Run a Defense mission and earn maybe 4-5, do an Assassination mission and score nearly 10, do another Assassination mission and get nothing but Nanospores... it's all very out of whack.

Considering I've got nearly 900 Detonite Ampules and Filedron samples but only just broke 50 mutagen samples (after doing all the ghost-clan research) despite only really gathering them after the mutagens were changed to Derelicts is very... yeah. Farming for the Synapse and Djinn is not going to be a quick and easy material run, that's for damn sure.