Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Else Feel The Brakk Is Game Breaking?

Truzie

Since the Brakk was rebalanced into a different state, I feel this thread has achieved its purpose. I ALSO feel that it will begin to attract some less-than-desirable attention from... let's say, "unhappy" individuals.

In order to stop it from becoming an attack thread and counterattack thread, could a mod please lock this thread?

Edited by TheThreadWeaver

Since the Brakk was rebalanced into a different state, I feel this thread has achieved its purpose. I ALSO feel that it will begin to attract some less-than-desirable attention from... let's say, "unhappy" individuals.

In order to stop it from becoming an attack thread and counterattack thread, could a mod please lock this thread?

It was already host to a number of 'unhappy' individuals AKA nerfists, why should it matter whether the opposite crowd comes in and has a say?

It was already host to a number of 'unhappy' individuals AKA nerfists, why should it matter whether the opposite crowd comes in and has a say?

There are already a number of threads responding to the Brakk change popping up in the forums. And I am fine with people expressing opposing viewpoints so long as they do it in a constructive, mature fashion. However, I feel that this thread, with its title, is likely to become a scapegoat for everyone who is displeased with the change. Which would likely result in it being less of this:

The falloff is its downfall, it's not worth using out of point blank anymore. A this point, one of two things needs to happen. Either Brakk 3.0 (falloff removed, all stats kept same), or make the Bronco series have falloff, otherwise the time invested in the Brakk will have been invalidated completely.

and more of this:

See I told you guys back on page 2 that all the b@#$%ing would get the Brakk nerfed and it was, too bad was a fun weapon to use, another one for the nerf pile.

I'm not trying to constrain anyone's ability to express their opinions or make their cases. I'm just trying to take preemptive action and prevent what I see as a scapegoat situation before it starts. If, however, that is poor etiquette / offensive in any way to yourself or others, then I will remove my suggestion and simply let things unfold as they may.

There are already a number of threads responding to the Brakk change popping up in the forums. And I am fine with people expressing opposing viewpoints so long as they do it in a constructive, mature fashion. However, I feel that this thread, with its title, is likely to become a scapegoat for everyone who is displeased with the change. Which would likely result in it being less of this:

and more of this:

I'm not trying to constrain anyone's ability to express their opinions or make their cases. I'm just trying to take preemptive action and prevent what I see as a scapegoat situation before it starts. If, however, that is poor etiquette / offensive in any way to yourself or others, then I will remove my suggestion and simply let things unfold as they may.

No need to remove your suggestion, it was valid. If people are going to resort to insults the mods will weed them out.

its srly S#&amp;&#036; was happy to have 1 fugging allround weapon so i dont need for each faction a @(*()&#036; extra weapon with 6 forma in it if i want to to high def >.> and now? yea again lets weapon collection .... -.- give her the dmg back take the fall of to 20 to 30m and lower the chance to 2% and its fine <.< but why that gay hail lord of impact weapons and yay now the best off all exlcusiv event weapons not more S#&amp;&#036; then prime... why... if you want that ppl take event then dont nerf all day long the event S#&amp;&#036; 

its srly S#&$ was happy to have 1 fugging allround weapon so i dont need for each faction a @(*()$ extra weapon with 6 forma in it if i want to to high def >.> and now? yea again lets weapon collection .... -.- give her the dmg back take the fall of to 20 to 30m and lower the chance to 2% and its fine <.< but why that #$$ hail lord of impact weapons and yay now the best off all exlcusiv event weapons not more S#&$ then prime... why... if you want that ppl take event then dont nerf all day long the event S#&$ 

Calm down.

Suggest DE to make the Brakk

40/40/40

120 damage.

But everything else remains like old Brakk.

So Bronco Prime users won't complain that there is a gun that does more damage than their ultra rare gun.

But I am sure people will still complain again lol.

whats so ultra rare at it <.< brakk is more rare and should be a bit better cause we achived it with in event CAUSE WE PLAYED THE EVENT other wise it only worth to do events so you can get before other the next mastery rank ... and thats not what it should be.

or ill suggest to down grade Primed chamber to 50% CAUSE its a event only mod QQ buhu and its so much more powerfull then charged chamber and can bestacked ... oh noooooo wait there comes no complains....

P.S.: i dont do any suggestion atm i take a brake from Warframe cause cant see anymore those thread thats everything is to OP IF you want to play the hard mode play solo pluto and dont use mods tada but dont destroy the fun for all cause one little rage kid or may 100 out of how many players? yea worth it

Edited by HackShield

whats so ultra rare at it <.< brakk is more rare and should be a bit better cause we achived it with in event CAUSE WE PLAYED THE EVENT other wise it only worth to do events so you can get before other the next mastery rank ... and thats not what it should be.

or ill suggest to down grade Primed chamber to 50% CAUSE its a event only mod QQ buhu and its so much more powerfull then charged chamber and can bestacked ... oh noooooo wait there comes no complains....

P.S.: i dont do any suggestion atm i take a brake from Warframe cause cant see anymore those thread thats everything is to OP IF you want to play the hard mode play solo pluto and dont use mods tada but dont destroy the fun for all cause one little rage kid or may 100 out of how many players? yea worth it

I agree with you, most of the people here who complain about it DONT EVEN HAVE IT!! or they used a clan member as a refence as they have a MAXED FORMAED BRAKK THAT DOES OVER 9000!! FRICKIN DAMAGE. its annoying that people who do the complaining get their dam way, I would understand the spread, and a FAIR damage drop off, but 10 meters?! SERIOUSLY 10 METERS! maybe if it was like oh, 30 or 40 meters but 10!! Yes have a hand cannon become a powderpuff shooter.

OH and thats not including that we, the people who actually done the event, done 100 Missions, over and over to get this weapon, now have basically a nerf gun as their secondary, and its new purpous as a side arm is to take Inventory space, that or be useful in SUPER CLOSE RANGE and thats it.

Edited by GhostUnitVII

I have Brakk. And I'm ok with this herf. Where's your god now?

Read it again, and notice the line saying "most of the people here" meaning a good majority of people here, do not have the Brakk, yeh the nerf was needed, but not this bad. As for my god? thats none of your dam business!

im trying to control my rage over this topic...but because of this EPIC NERF...you guys just lost my trust...

why not just nerf everything eh?

im sorry, im just really disappointed...i just wasted plat on a piece of crap...OH GOD WHY

i shouldn't have joined that 100 mission event in the 1st place if this will just happen...

Welcome to Nerframe...(i do understand its on beta) 

Lesson learned: NEVER FALL IN LOVE TO YOUR FAVORITE WEAPON

"OH BRAKK IS YOUR FAVORITE WEAPON?,  HERE HAVE A NERF. " 

hahaha! hilarious

Edited by iexzel13

im trying to control my rage over this topic...but because of this EPIC NERF...you guys just lost my trust...

im sorry, im just really disappointed...i just wasted plat on a piece of crap...OH GOD WHY

i shouldn't have joined that 100 mission event in the 1st place if this will just happen...

hahaha! hilarious

Haters will always try to bring you down to their level, even if it involves taking the things you care about. Dont worry Im sure theres alot of people here who feel the same way, I am one of them, and I hate this community for what they have done to my Brakk. It kindof makes me want to just up and leave for awhile like ive done before when the shotgun nerf came up. Now its happening all over again, new people complaining about weapons they dont even have, idiots not having a better understanding of higher tier maps and their difficulity, and the misjudgement of weapons in the game.

Sure if every dam mission in the game was the same level then yeh I can understand where they will get at here, and yeh I would say that the Brakk is OP, but its not, you have Pluto, Sedna, and all of the outer planets that where the brakk use to be really useful in, is now nothing more than a Puff cannon that requires you to be in mugshot distance of the enemy to be of any use.

hahaha! hilarious

Braton Vandal was nerfed into the ground. Was still my favourite weapon (And it got buffed again in Damage 2.0). Did you keep in mind that they might rebalance it again? You know what happened to Iron Skin? It was balanced continuously till it was perfect and DE already stated it. They are continuously balancing the new damage system including individual weapons.

To also say my opinion. The Brakk is still pretty damn powerful and I'm sure they will keep balancing the weapons.

Edited by R3leaZ

Calm down.

40/40/40

120 damage.

So Bronco Prime users won't complain that there is a gun that does more damage than their ultra rare gun.

The Bronco Prime isn't ultra rare, its actually pretty easy to get.

Braton Vandal was nerfed into the ground. Was still my favourite weapon (And it got buffed again in Damage 2.0). Did you keep in mind that they might rebalance it again? You know what happened to Iron Skin? It was balanced continuously till it was perfect and DE already stated it. They are continuously balancing the new damage system including individual weapons.

To also say my opinion. The Brakk is still pretty damn powerful and I'm sure they will keep balancing the weapons.

How often does DE nerf something this hard and then go back and better balance it? Not very often. The Acrid is still standing in the "waiting to be made even remotely worth the slot it takes up"-line.

How often does DE nerf something this hard and then go back and better balance it? Not very often. The Acrid is still standing in the "waiting to be made even remotely worth the slot it takes up"-line.

How long it took them to buff Ignis? 2 months? That's how long Acrid is gonna stay the way it is. Actually thanks to Hive Fleet Nerfherder Acrid might never be buffed or made unique again because they are against it being unique and interesting

Calm down.

40/40/40

120 damage.

HAHAHA!! i have 16 bronco prime barrels 14 receivers and 12 BP....i could make 6 dual bronco prime,,,,lol....

The Bronco Prime isn't ultra rare, its actually pretty easy to get.

That´s the problem. Sometimes i`m thinking "Really DE? Haven´t you thought about the scope/significance of your so called 'fixes'?" Honestly, you need only to read the updatenotes to know which changes are succesful and which aren´t...

Are they playing the same game? Are they even playing their own game...

Sometimes i doubt it.

I like the idea, that every weapon has a own purpose/ own possibilites of combination. In my opinion it´s not that bad, that brakk is now close range. But 10m is really harsh. 20m would be ok. After all you have to kill ancients with it...

i´m not a native.

How long it took them to buff Ignis? 2 months? That's how long Acrid is gonna stay the way it is. Actually thanks to Hive Fleet Nerfherder Acrid might never be buffed or made unique again because they are against it being unique and interesting

I guess I wont hold my breath.

That´s the problem. Sometimes i`m thinking "Really DE? Haven´t you thought about the scope/significance of your so called 'fixes'?" Honestly, you need only to read the updatenotes to know which changes are succesful and which aren´t...

Are they playing the same game? Are they even playing their own game...

Sometimes i doubt it.

I like the idea, that every weapon has a own purpose/ own possibilites of combination. In my opinion it´s not that bad, that brakk is now close range. But 10m is really harsh. 20m would be ok. After all you have to kill ancients with it...

i´m not a native.

I agree, 10 meters is too close for comfort when I'm not using a frame that can turn invisible or invulnerable. 

And if by 'i'm not a native' you mean you aren't a native English speaker you need not worry. Your English is rather good.

I guess I wont hold my breath.

I agree, 10 meters is too close for comfort when I'm not using a frame that can turn invisible or invulnerable. 

And if by 'i'm not a native' you mean you aren't a native English speaker you need not worry. Your English is rather good.

exactly.

thanks.

Perhaps we should start a thread to gather suggestions regarding the future of Brakk from here on out?

We can start by suggesting a slight increase in the falloff ranges. Perhaps 15 and 25 meters?

I know it's only a small change, but small changes can be better as they allow us to more easily pinpoint a sweet spot of usability and difficulty.

Perhaps we should start a thread to gather suggestions regarding the future of Brakk from here on out?

We can start by suggesting a slight increase in the falloff ranges. Perhaps 15 and 25 meters?

I know it's only a small change, but small changes can be better as they allow us to more easily pinpoint a sweet spot of usability and difficulty.

That would be good, but it might invite people in to complain rather than give constructive criticism.

ok heres my suggestion

get back to 40 or 45 on all dmg types

get status 2% or lower

and the fall off goes 20 to 30m

cause we got allready the embolist to cuddle ancients and heavy units there isnt needed to be a "special" event weapon for that

and if you really wanna make all weapons same or event weapons that crap you really used it to master lvl pls directly patch em in as a crap shooter so we all can decide if we want mastery lvling or skip the event so we dont get again *@##&#036; slapped for celebrate the event... -.-