Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dual Wielding Vasto And Magnus

.solitus

It would be nice to hold a Vasto in one hand and a Magnus in the other hand. One is puncture damage, one is impact. Suggestion : you can mod each gun in your hand (you can mod seperately the Vasto and the Magnus, and their mods CAN be shared, meaning if a person only has one Lethal Torrent he can use it in both weapons). And this type of weapon is exclusive for the revolvers. It's just my idea though.

I think it would be really cool to mix weapons however your ideas don't really make much sense.

Shared mods? i can understand sharing them between all weapons of a particular type as you only equip one at a time so this is just convenience for the player, but to share them between the same equipped ones is odd. It would essentially be the same as the sentinel/player weapons.

Only applicable to revolvers? for what reason beyond those are the ones you like.

sorry when i saw this thread the first two anime characters that pops into mind is both Vash the Stampede (IF he dual wields both the his and his Brother Knives gun) and Alucard

or GunGrave so three characters

Edited by edryuu