The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ign Review On Warframe

Eremes

No, he said "Drop $60 on it and forget the F2P" (or something like that) because of how harsh the newbie experience is.

Ad hominem again! Man, you're on a roll today! If that's the only argument you have, then GG you've lost. So like you said "I think it's you who needs to grow up." And since we're doing ad hominems, there is no apostrophe in "ad hominems" (which is the plural), there is a space after every period, and you capitalize the first letter after each period.

I think you're mad I called you spoiled.

Hi. Many of you may have seen this review and get &!$$ed about it ill just put it in details.

Those f*&^#%g idiots in IGN dont even know how to review a game. This review isnt the only case.

Thay miss a lot of good stuff and dont even know how the game is played or pay module is.

Guys I just want for everyone to know this game better and i would like to check the comments of this review.

I hope in future, generally IGN will get more info before reviewing a game. 

Feel free to leave your comments.

If you dont pay they trash the S#&$ out of it.

DE doesn't play that game.

IGN is another website in a long list of websites whos owners need their clocks cleaned and dealt with by legal means.

I dont follow gaming websites any more i trust my buds. F*** those websites They consistently pull this BS and are not worth your time or your money. F*** THEM ALL!

I think you're mad I called you spoiled.

Nope, where did you get that idea? Some baseless assumption since I don't think that $15 for a weapon is fairly priced? Ah, I see what you mean now, wanting reasonable prices IS crazy! (/sarcasm)

So nothing else? You give up on the argument and are resorting to a five year old's tactic of "Well YOU'RE a big smelly poppyhead!"? Guess it's gone as far as it will then.

Edited by KvotheTheArcane1

80% of people who looked at the article. Who knows how many actually looked. Are we talking Everyone? As all several Billion humans on the planet? Are we talking gamers? All several Million of them? No... Were talking about several hundred people who even bother to go to a review site. I never go to review sites. Why? Because every review site, and every review magazine gave Gundam Crossfire a LOW SCORE!!! THAT GAME WAS FRIGGIN GODLY EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I trust no reviewer... Because no one gave it a high score.

Like I said before, doesn't matter how you argue.

80% people who thumbed up, are most likely lost, and won't play this game.

Don't know how you argue with me is going to bring these 80% people to play this game.

No, he said "Drop $60 on it and forget the F2P" (or something like that) because of how harsh the newbie experience is.

Ad hominem again! Man, you're on a roll today! If that's the only argument you have, then GG you've lost. So like you said "I think it's you who needs to grow up." And since we're doing ad hominems, there is no apostrophe in "ad hominems" (which is the plural), there is a space after every period, and you capitalize the first letter after each period.

I can't wrap my head around why someone who drop $60 dollars on this game without trying it out if its open beta and there for you to try before you buy(I might be a hypocrite of this myself buying GM in CB, but that's because I couldn't play, and the battlesuits looked awesome so I went for it, and still happy)

On another note is your only defense calling out ad hominem on people all day? If you want to call this person out as a loser you should ignore them. Actions speak louder than the words your typing.

Not sure how many new players don't leave buffer, and just dump every credit they just made into a blue print.

Just to disprove your statement, after buying a pet blue print, you still have to farm resources.

Control module and alloy plate can be obtained through void, only if host don't mind a newbie bringing MK1 braton into the mission.

Circuit has to be farmed in Venus, 400 will requite 5-10 games.

Nano spore has to be farmed in Saturn, 2-3 games should be sufficent.

Then another amount of credit required for Crafting the pet.

It doesn't just happens after you buy the blue print.

And for reference, please, try a new account, without any reactor or catalyst or forma, or full set of mod.

Cause I did, and it's pain in the &#!; even my main account is mastery rank 13, almost 14.

This is considered hard why? Also you mean Braton not Mk-1 Braton. Because by this point they would have 25,000 and bought the braton, or built some other fancy gun because within the first few planets of Earth, Saturn, Venus, and Mercury several weapons can already be built quite easily.

Void T1 isn't that hard either. This is a easy step. Heck they could solo Voids with shear ease. They are still in U10 this shouldn't be hard. U11 may be an issue... I am curious to see how PS4 players adapt.

edit: btw I did try new account in U9, and used the same one in U10, but did manage to build a few things. Sell them, and repeat the process of being new again all over again, and building some of those things again in U10

Edited by Arlayn

Nope, where did you get that idea? Some baseless assumption since I don't think that $15 for a weapon is fairly priced? Ah, I see what you mean now, wanting reasonable prices IS crazy! (/sarcasm)

So nothing else? You give up on the argument and are resorting to a five year old's tactic of "Well YOU'RE a big smelly poppyhead!"? Guess it's gone as far as it will then.

I think you're mad .

u mad bro? 

Like I said before, doesn't matter how you argue.

80% people who thumbed up, are most likely lost, and won't play this game.

Don't know how you argue with me is going to bring these 80% people to play this game.

I am not. I am stating a point. I don't care if they don't come back. I care about the here and now! By making you realize that 80% may be a smaller number then you think compared to how large the Gaming community of the WORLD is...

I think you're mad .

u mad bro? 

Alright, then, as you've given up any pretense of an argument then (other than a 5 year old's method of arguing) I'm gonna just ignore you then.

I can't wrap my head around why someone who drop $60 dollars on this game without trying it out if its open beta and there for you to try before you buy(I might be a hypocrite of this myself buying GM in CB, but that's because I couldn't play, and the battlesuits looked awesome so I went for it, and still happy)

Nah, he was saying "Drop $60 on this game like you would on any other game and it'll be better."

On another note is your only defense calling out ad hominem on people all day? If you want to call this person out as a loser you should ignore them. Actions speak louder than the words your typing.

Nah, trying to steer it back to a real discussion instead of "u mad bro"

A gun that you can get for free in roughly 1 hour of free gameplay.Ye , totaly unfair.

What strikes me surprised is not how spoiled you have to be to complain about that but how are these people even making any profit.

Noone said it was unfair, they said it was expensive.

It is.

at the begining I was realy exited for the story .Starting with the tutorial , by the time it ended I thought my game bugged out or something.I did the tutorial all over again to see.Turned out warframe has no story.Ohh well ..

Some cut scenes would do realy great for this game though.Maybe we'll see something like that in the future.

well thinking about it warframe still doesn't have much of a story yet its still in beta but so far all you do is kill/farm bosses and even if you complete the entire map you don't do anything idk if it does or doesn't get  a story its fun playing with friends online thats all I need

well thinking about it warframe still doesn't have much of a story yet its still in beta but so far all you do is kill/farm bosses and even if you complete the entire map you don't do anything idk if it does or doesn't get  a story its fun playing with friends online thats all I need

Most Game pre-Beta already has a background. Mario has a better story than warframe. 

7.5 using IGN's 7 average scale is an insult. 7.5 on a sensible 5 is average scale is entirely reasonable given the current flaws and bugs the PC version has. For reference, Resident Evil 6 received a 7.9.

He makes a valid point or two. Things can be slightly perplexing for a moment or two, then you figure S#&$ out and you're fine. If you need help making a build, there's a nice shiny wiki right on the net that you can look up to see how to make a new frame and how you should mod it. The other valid point is that platinum is way too expensive. Drop prices about 25-30% and you'd see more people sticking around and more people paying into the system.

7.5 using IGN's 7 average scale is an insult. 7.5 on a sensible 5 is average scale is entirely reasonable given the current flaws and bugs the PC version has. For reference, Resident Evil 6 received a 7.9.

He makes a valid point or two. Things can be slightly perplexing for a moment or two, then you figure S#&$ out and you're fine. If you need help making a build, there's a nice shiny wiki right on the net that you can look up to see how to make a new frame and how you should mod it. The other valid point is that platinum is way too expensive. Drop prices about 25-30% and you'd see more people sticking around and more people paying into the system.

Resident evil 6 got a 7.9!? and Gundam Crossfire got a 3.2!? wtf... that is the most unreliable garbage I have ever heard... and the fact 6 got a score higher than Warframe. Something is wrong... very wrong...