Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Adding New Weapon Classes.

Dante130666

Hi many of us think taht most of weapons are just reskinned and dont have anything new to offer, so I thought of some

ideas. I thought of adding new heavy weapon class. It will use 2 weapon slots , in slots i mean primary-mele,

mele- secondary or something like that. Il lwrite some ideas i have read and post what you like or dont.

1. adding hudge mele weapons, something like giant swords ( 3 times wider than galatine) , heavy exes, big  scythe

giant hammers or such. tahy will have very good dmg something like normal attack 150 and charge 500.

the main difference will be that some of tham will be able to block all incomeing light projectiles like bullets or lazers

and thay will also use primary weapon slot. It means that you will be limited to only mele and secondary.

Many of you may think taht its to OP but i have solution how to get it. The weapons themselves will be very hard to get

i mean like achievment reward system like in assassins creed. you wil lhave to compleate some challenges taht wont be 

easy and by doing them youll get the reward. Of course no platimum purchase enabled.

2. heavy machineguns. i mean something like heavy bolters or other stuff from warhammer universe. 2 handed heavy 

weps taht can tear appart any armored unit. as heavy mele it will use primary and mele slots. but some of this weps

can be equiped with bayonets or other close quarters attachments.

3. some of us relly like to have riot shields equipped like our enemy do. so i thought of adiing it as a primary weapon.

when you equip if you will move slowely and have greate cower from front. and when you dont use it youll have it on

your back. ( thought more of energy shields like in hallo).

Of course many ahve already sugested such things and most of players say taht it will ruin gameplay cause tennos 

are agile warriors, but in defence and survival missions we dont need agility most of time we just need to hit hard or

survive.

Feel free to leave any comments. 

THX for reading sorry if anywhere grammar mistake :D

so you want this to be more like Call of Duty...

spelling mistakes aside and just the merit of the idea itself. horrible idea. 

looks like you just ripped off any little part of a game that you liked.

no platinum purchase? DE has never heard of that and frankly makes 0 sense. they are a business to add new content they have to pay people and how do they do that? make people buy things. 

Btw if your reading this before that huge mess up there, dont, its not worth your time 

I think this may be a new addition the Dev's should look into, but mind clearing up some topics?

1) the heavy melee weapons, how would they be controlled and used, especially with the zoom for the right mouse button used for rifles? Would it take up both the primary and melee slot?

2) the heavy 2h machine guns, how would the bayonets be acquired/added?

3) the riot shield, like before for the heavy melee weapons, how would it be controlled and used?

so you want this to be more like Call of Duty...

spelling mistakes aside and just the merit of the idea itself. horrible idea. 

looks like you just ripped off any little part of a game that you liked.

no platinum purchase? DE has never heard of that and frankly makes 0 sense. they are a business to add new content they have to pay people and how do they do that? make people buy things. 

Btw if your reading this before that huge mess up there, dont, its not worth your time 

everyone deserves an input, ESPECIALLY FOUNDERS! just because you don't like it doesn't make it a bad idea. the high powered weapons Dante talks about has major handicaps, but major benefits as well.

Edited by blackflashcannon

This isn't true. Most of the Prime gear and all of the event gear is not available for Platinum.

I think this may be a new addition the Dev's should look into, but mind clearing up some topics?

1) the heavy melee weapons, how would they be controlled and used, especially with the zoom for the right mouse button used for rifles? Would it take up both the primary and melee slot?

2) the heavy 2h machine guns, how would the bayonets be acquired/added?

3) the riot shield, like before for the heavy melee weapons, how would it be controlled and used?

1. with right mouse you will be able to do different attaks

2. thay will be built in for example greneer heavy will have bayonett and corpus one will have something like banshees 1 st ability.

3. you wont be able to use both heavy and shields together.

I guessed it would be a primary weapon, just what actions could you do with it is what I want to know.

if you mean shields there will be 2 types. 

1. light shield  it will be usable with secondary weapons. of course you cant use duals exept of shurikens or kunai.

2. heavy shields  thay will be used with mele and no secondaries as well if you want D 

the main idea will be something like bullet sponge for a team so light weight teammates can easilly kill opponents.

heavy shields might have powers equipped on thair own soemthing like charge ( like rhino) or getting enemies attention like jin.