Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

Not Sure what category this woudl sit under but melting down old weapon with the chance to retrieve Forma & Orokin Catalysts invested
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/681343-weapon-meltdown-recycling/

Permanent fusing of R0 handling mods to weapons
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/681376-weapon-upgrade-personalise-weapons/

Edited by SoulOfTheHunter

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, -AT-volfide said:

Hello, thank you for hosting this Index. Here's my Stochos bow concept and arrow revamp concept:

Um, the manager of this index has been absent for about a year now. There are 2 new indexes, but only 1 of the 2 indexes are active which I'm hosting.

Since the managers of both the 2nd and 3rd index have been absent already 16 days past the date i put up. I have now declared my Fan Concept Index as the new official index with me now as the NEW INDEXER, Hunter126.

I can still and always have been since this was posted STORE Concepts in my index.

Edited by Hunter126

10 hours ago, Hunter126 said:

Um, the manager of this index has been absent for about a year now. There are 2 new indexes, but only 1 of the 2 indexes are active which I'm hosting.

Hey Hunter126, in that case if you could add me to your index that would be great :)

18 hours ago, -AT-volfide said:

Hey Hunter126, in that case if you could add me to your index that would be great :)

hmm I could but usually I only add requested concepts on my index so that my index can get more popular.

Which the link to my index happens to be right above your comment.

• 2 weeks later...