Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Concepts Index

Siubijeni

I and my clan have come up with the idea of a mod lending service that is available in each clan, it would be the basic skin of the clan vault or the trading post but instead of gold or blue it could be red colored and it would be that people could donate mods into the clan and people would be able to take mods out for x amount of time with a credit tax for it and it increases depending on the time it takes and what rarity and rank the mod itself is.

[DECATRON NEW WARFRAME]

Cloak: cloaks into any warframe or enemy discussing him self to blend in.

Hack switch:can hack control panels within radius of warframes it will ping of and hack the nearest control console.

Switch pause:can pause enemies for an amount of time can be increased by duration mods.

Diplomate:a small corrosive bomb with 240% radius can be increased by strength and range mods.

Edited by (PS4)cbfx21predator2

I wanted a frame that had a stronger tie to warriors that in the real world so my idea for an Aztec warrior frame is vemana with a bit of inspiration towards sacrifice as that is what vemana means in the Aztec language Nuahuitl. and sacrifice is often tied to Aztec culture.

so it would be "Vemana- the sacrifice warframe"

Prosvolí          (Infested, damaging)̱

With the ability to manipulate infested sinew into rapid production, Prosvoli excels in manipulating the battlefield as pleased. The deadly virus, Prosvonus, will tear apart even the toughest of foes!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486444-new-warframe-ideasnot-a-waste-of-time/#entry5435311

spaceace1288

This one is quite original, thanks!

Edited by spaceace1288

Prosvolí          (Infested, damaging)̱

With the ability to manipulate infested sinew into rapid production, Prosvoli excels in manipulating the battlefield as pleased. The deadly virus, Prosvonus, will tear apart even the toughest of foes!

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/486444-new-warframe-ideasnot-a-waste-of-time/#entry5435311

spaceace1288

This one is quite original, thanks!

why is this not in the fan concept section