Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How To Build For Void Missions?

WolfgangHype

I'm curious, how would you recommend building weapons for a void mission to get the best result? I know with Grineer you want Puncture and Corrosive, against Corpus you want Impact and Magnetic, and Infested hate Slashing and Fire. I'm just not sure how to build my loadout for Void missions, particularly T3 Defenses when I'm facing off against a bit of everything.

Use the Brakk... oh nvm, nerfed.  Lato should be sufficient. -_-

</sarcasm>

Brakk actually got better for void since now you can mod for the impact damage more efficiently against shields and put on corrosive damage for armor and if you have one space left a fire dmg mod for flesh. Its not too bad. Sure, the dmg falloff still exists, but comeon, its a shotgun.... what did you expect.

Edited by Detheroc

Puncture weapon with Toxic Element.

Puncture deals with the Corrupted Heavy Gunners (arguably the biggest threat/annoyance in there) while Toxic bypasses the Shields of the lesser enemies to kill them quickly.

Toxin is a terrible element on its own, welcome to damage 2.0. 50% to flesh, -25% to infested, -50% to robotics.

Impact + Corrosive + Fire

Puncture + Magnetic + Fire

Do that.  Sweeper with magnetic can replace impact on your weapon, if your sentinel doesn't die.

LegofanPC, on 08 Dec 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

slash melee,impact sidearm and puncture primary

orthos,magnus and supra for example

This. actually, my all-prime loadout is really fitting for the void: Dakra Prime, Sicarus Prime, and Latron Prime. Slash, Impact and Puncture.

I've built my Soma for void missions.

Crit build with Corrosive dmg and rifle ammo mutation and split chamber.

This has made void missions into a breeze.

Corrosive adds bonus to Armor and Robotic. which is the best blend.

You won't get bonus to shield, but most shields go down fast enough, and with this setup you only get a small hit to your corpus dmg, compared to magnetic, but a big boost to your grineer dmg.  It's well worth it imo.

I usually play Frost on T3s. For the safety of the bubble.